** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MLB: April 29th picks

Re: MLB: April 29th picks overall 9-7 +1.27 units Rockies -1.5 @ 2.05 bet365 Correia after great start surrended 5 ER in 4 innigs against Nat's, and hope he wont be much better this time. Last two games against Rockies he didnt last more than 5 innigs. Chacin this year pitch great at home, in two starts he throw for 16 scoreless innigs. Big difference in both pitching and bathing on Rockies side. Rangers @ 1.96 bet365 Not to much difference between starting pitchers tonight and I am going with IMO stronger batting lineup.

Re: MLB: April 29th picks

MLB Overall 2011 20-22 -4,26 unit (47,62%) BOS Red Sox -188 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle HOU Astros +127 to bet 1 unit @ Pinnacle CLE Indians +103 to bet 1 unit @ Pinnacle CHI White Sox -145 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle
I'd like a reason to Indians please. The Indians are underdogs but they are on their longest homewinning streak since 15 years and they have 8 straight homewins from last season against Tigers. At same time Tigers are stuggling a bit with 3 straight loses. What is your reason for betting on Indians? Mine would be the above which make me think that they probably will extend their homestreak.

Re: MLB: April 29th picks I don't like the matchup Max Scherzer vs Jeanmar Gomez in Tigers @ Indians so I have to skip it. Looks like it's going to get tough and both teams will concede. Makes me think of an overbet since Gomez was a rookie last season and allowed 5 runs last time he started april 19.

Re: MLB: April 29th picks Tampa Bay -1.5 @ 2.50 pinnacle Price is 3-2, with a 3.19 ERA and has won his last 3 starts with a 2.28 ERA to go with it. The Angels bats have gone cold, and like him to contain them here once again. The Tampa Bay batters have been hitting well and like them to get to Santana here, who is 0-3, with a 5.51 ERA, and allowed 5 runs in the 5-0 loss to Boston. He has struggled playing in TB, going 1-4 with a 7.36 ERA in 7 starts there. With TB winning 13 of their last 16 games, they are in some very good form now, and can see them adding to that here. Cincinnati - Florida over 9.5 @ 2.33 pinnacle Wood is 1-2, with a 5.40 ERA and has been inconsistent, in that he followed a good start with a poor one, so like him to get hit here as he allowed 3 runs in the 5-3 win over St Louis. Florida's bats have done well as they have won 7 of their last 9 games, but will need to do well again to give Vazquez some run support. He is 1-2, with a 6.52 ERA and is fortunate he did not give up more than the 3 runs he did after allowing 4 hits and 5 walks in the 3-1 loss to Colorado. Though he has pitched well against the Reds of late, the Marlins pitchers have struggled when coming to Cincinnati, with a 6.31 ERA in their last 15 starts there. Like both teams to get some runs here. Colorado - Pittsburgh over 9.5 @ 2.20 pinnacle Chacin is 3-1, with a 2.67 ERA and has done well at home where he has not allowed a run in winning his last two home starts while he has struggled on the road. However he has allowed 8 runs on 9 hits in his last 2 games against Pittsburgh so they can get to him once again here. Correia starts for Pittsburgh and he is 3-2, with a 3.48 ERA and is coming off allowing 5 runs on 11 hits in the 6-3 loss to Washington, and is does not get easier playing at altitude in Colorado where the ball tends to fly further, as he is 0-3 with an 8.10 ERA in his last 8 starts against Colorado. Can see some runs being scored here Oakland -1.5 @ 3.01 pinnacle Cahills is 3-0, with a 2.30 ERA and has allowed just 1 run in 4 of his last 5 starts, as he allowed 7 hits in the 9-1 win over Seattle. He has pitched well against Texas in the past, going 6-2 with a 2.56 ERA in 9 starts against them. Wilson too has pitched well so far this season as he is 3-0, with a 3.51 ERA, and has not allowed more than 4 runs in any of his 5 games to date, as he allowed 4 runs in the 8-7 win over Kansas. Oakland have won 3 of their last 4 home games, while Texas has lost 3 of its last 4 games, and it is an opportunity for Oakland to reduce the 3 games that they are behind Texas in the AL West, so like them to be even more determined to win this one. April picks: 40-49 (+2.83)

Re: MLB: April 29th picks

MLB Overall 2011 20-22 -4,26 unit (47,62%) BOS Red Sox -188 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle HOU Astros +127 to bet 1 unit @ Pinnacle CLE Indians +103 to bet 1 unit @ Pinnacle CHI White Sox -145 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle
1/4 is not very ok and it's not ok to post without reasoning. As why you had Indians to win. Was it only luck or what made you pick them?

Re: MLB: April 29th picks With my current streak an sorry record, I guess it's fair if you believe my bet on Indians was a lucky punch. As for the reason for my bet, I'll definatly never argue from your point view. What's the reason that a winning streak can't be broken and why does a previously 5 run start away from home and against another battingcrew have anything todo with his game last night? I bet on value and rather hit 40% at great numbers than 70% with losing numbers. I'll start posting a couple of lines and if it pleases you, I'll write a couple of lines of stats that can be found every else. And by the way, I lost again last night going 1-4 W/L. I might lose again tonight and tomorrow... and I might even end up with my first losing baseball season ever. Who know.