Do people shop around???

Sco

My question is this. I have been checking odds at odds-comparison, and some of the bets I have been making at Ladbrokes could have been beaten elsewhere. As far as I know there are 'charges' at some of these other sites. I'm just wondering then if people shop around, even if its just for a .05 increase in the stake...its better than nothing? Bear in mind though that most of my bets are not over 5 pounds, I have been making lots of doubles on 2 draws, with singles on them both to cover myself if only one draws. Thanks again Sco

Re: Do people shop around??? Hi Sco, You should definetely get the best odds when you have the chance. Assuming you are going to bet for many many years, it doesn't really matter how small your stakes are, or how little difference there are in the odds. If you win only 1% more for each bet, this is a considerable amount in the long run. But as you are aware of, keep your eyes open for deposit fees, withdrawal fees and if using a betting exchange - Commision. nenzo

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.