Truly free poker training with Cardrunners expands

GaF

Can now be earnt at Party Poker and Titan Poker, as well as at Full Tilt Poker (which has always been the case)

It's here: TWO NEW ways to earn FREE poker training from CardRunners. You requested it. We delivered. Truly Free Poker Training has new poker room partners in Party Poker and Titan Poker. CardRunners, at the ultra-low cost of . . . zero. Play and train. Simply earn 1,600 Party points or 13,600 Titan points in a month, and the following month you'll receive CardRunners. You can still earn Truly Free Poker Training through Full Tilt Poker if you earn 6,500 points in a month. What if I don't earn enough points for a full month? No problem. You can earn free training in weekly increments. For Full Tilt Poker, it takes 1,625 points to earn one week. Or earn 800 Party points for two weeks of CardRunners the following month. It only takes 3,400 Titan points to earn one week of CardRunners. Sign Me Up Link your CardRunners account with Full Tilt Poker, Party Poker and Titan Poker by visiting Truly Free Poker Training. You can link to all three partners and have the option of choosing one poker room as your primary site, which will be the site that determines your CardRunners access through Truly Free Poker Training. If at any time you want to change your primary site, simply visit the My Account page on CardRunners. Check the status of your points on the My TFPT page. Truly Free Poker Training now features Party Poker and Titan Poker, in addition to Full Tilt Poker. Sign up for Truly Free Poker Training, earn points at your favorite poker room, and receive free poker training.

• 3 months later...

Re: Truly free poker training with Cardrunners expands I've just ground out the latest CR/Titan promotion and have notified both CR and Titan that I've got the necessary Titan points. Titan online support weren't able to answer how to get the one month's CR gold membership. I've had to email their support mailbox . Neither CR / Titan have got back to me in the past 24 hours. Admittedly its only just over 30 hours now, so I'm reading the web on the offer. On trulyfreepoker training website I'm reading that you get your membership a few days into the NEXT calendar month after you've got enough points. So it looks like you can finish your grinding and not get your membership for up to a month later. No doubt this is to enable these to be processed in a batch. Its not unreasonable to expect to be told you won't get your membership for up to a month later. This is not on the CR deals webpage and is a fairly large omission if its the case... Has anyone completed one of these offers recently and confirm the MO? cheers :cheers