Goliath on Dutch League Over's!

TheImp

Think this is the most appropriate place for this. I've noticed that probably out of all the major leagues in world football, the Dutch Eredivisie/Jupiler leagues have a disproportionately high number of matches that reach Over 2.5 goals - today for example NINE out of TEN of the matches that were played reached over 2.5 goals. I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this and considered doing a 'Goliath' on both leagues? Whenever the next full day of matches is (sometime next week) I will pick eight selections from both the Jupiler and Eredivisie (four from each) for Over 2.5 goals picking the eight with the best odds before putting them in to a Goliath of 247 bets @ around 0.07p a bet (around £20 in total). I will do this until the end of the season. Could be suprisingly lucrative way of making a quick grand or two! Anyone else in? When the next full match day is, I will post my selections and the odds/returns.

Re: Goliath on Dutch League Over's! Good luck with this! I'm from the Netherlands and you're right, in the second league, the Jupiler League, they score a lot. Sometimes I play for fun a combo with all the games Over 2.5, but it is hard, maybe a goliath is better. Also in the Eredivisie there are a lot of Overs but more in the Jupiler League so choose your games well.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.