Flat racing Weds 20th April

Managed to back the winner of this race last year at the PL do 2.0 Epsom BERTOLIVER saves its best for this track and was 3rd here last year behind Rocket rob and winner Fathom five. Is 3lb higher this year after winning here on Derby day at a suprising price of 33/1. Horses either act here or they dont, and this one seems to run best in the better weather and we know it likes it here so 12/1 with VC Bet is enough for me to take a punt. Its course form reads 8-2-3-1-7 with the 2-3-1 all coming on faster ground. Should give a good account tomorrow 0.5pts win @ 12/1 VC Bet

Re: Flat racing Weds 20th April 14:35 Epsom I was a big fan of John Dunlop's gelding Harlestone Times last year and he progressed well despite only having three runs. He is still lightly raced having only had 7 runs to date so is likely to come on even more this season and should have every chance of landing the spoils in this tough looking handicap if fit and ready to go on reappearance. He is still unexposed over this trip having only had the one run over 12 furlongs and it was clear to see that he relished the step up in trip on his last appearance in 2010 when running out a 5 length winner at Brighton. Is raised 10lbs for that but I still think he is well handicapped off this mark of 89. Ted Durcan heads to Epsom for just this ride tomorrow and he has won on his only previous ride on board this horse. Harelstone Times has form of 321 when going left-handed and handles sharp tracks well with form of 211 (2 runs at Brighton and 1 run at Goodwood) so he should take well to the track at Epsom. This is a tough looking handicap and many other's will hold chances so I am just going to play small stakes on this race. 1pt win Harlestone Times @ 11/2 (VC Bet - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.