UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System v3.0

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System The only matches qualifying are from Saturday, so here they are. Saturday Selections:

MATCH

Odd

ISRAEL: Toto League

18:00 Hapoel Beer Sheva - Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin

@

19:00 Maccabi Netanya - Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona

@

SCOTLAND: Premier League

15:00 Heart of Midlothian - FC Motherwell

@

15:30 Dunfermline - St Johnstone

@

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System Really unfortunate with the last "Star" Selection, which ended in the worst possible way (Nil - Nil) :(. Star Matches:

Match

-

O 2,5

O 3,5

Result

Result

-

Score

SPAIN: Liga Adelante

19:00 Girona - Guadalajara

@

UNDER

UNDER

FinalScore:

0 - 0

ITALY: Serie B

16:00 Gubbio - Padova

@

UNDER

UNDER

FinalScore:

1 - 0

ITALY: Serie A

16:00 Bologna - AC Milan

@

OVER

OVER

FinalScore:

2 - 2

ENGLAND: League Two

17:00 Port Vale - Aldershot Town

@

OVER

OVER

FinalScore:

4 - 0

FRANCE: Ligue 1

20:00 FC Lorient - SM Caen

@

UNDER

UNDER

FinalScore:

0 - 0

Over 2,5 Goals --- Week All: Star-ed matches Profit/Loss: -80 Units Units Staked: 500 Units Nr. Selections: 5 Won Selections: 2 Lost Selections: 3 H/R: 40,000% Yield: -16,000% Over 3,5 Goals --- Week All: Star-ed matches Profit/Loss: +275 Units Units Staked: 500 Units Nr. Selections: 5 Won Selections: 2 Lost Selections: 3 H/R: 40,000% Yield: +55,000%

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System

I hope you have a great holiday :cheers
Thank you...I did have a great holiday, still more to come :loon Ok, so going back to the system. This week I had some more time to put in order all the ideas I had and all the statistics I scan for. Some cut-off criteria pop-ed up, and with a little bit of more hard work from my side, I've managed to correlate a new form for my system. I'll stick to this one until the end of the year, and then start posting the selections from my new system. I know that this seems a little out of place, but as I said there will be changes as I try to improve my system and also cut down some selections. I think I've got the new system pretty well put up together. There will be a few new rules for the system: -the starting bank will be the same: 4000 Units; -the staking plan will change as I will bet more on those matches I fell more sure. The base will be 100 Units and it will increase (100 by 100) as I feel more sure - this way I feel I can take more advantage; -there will be selections for the whole week; -I will bet also on O3,5 Goals and O1,5 Goals at HT. Using the new cut-off criteria I managed to cut down the matches from ~743 to ~145, thus increasing the S/R and the yield. But using the above stake plan, for the 145 matches it would like I would've bet for ~300 matches, so still a more than half cut from the risking money. I feel more confident about this system, and I feel like I can't do anything more to it....but knowing me, I'll probably still try :loon I will also open a new thread for Home Draw Away matches, which is a derived system from my original one. Let's hope I can keep up with both of them :D. The new thread will be opened next year. :loon There were no selections for tomorrow, so enjoy eating the cookies...;)

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System Last Saturday Results:

Match

-

Odd

Result

-

Score

18:00 Hapoel Beer Sheva - Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin

@

UNDER

FinalScore:

0 - 2

19:00 Maccabi Netanya - Hapoel Ironi Kiryat Shmona

@

UNDER

FinalScore:

0 - 1

SCOTLAND: Premier League

15:00 Heart of Midlothian - FC Motherwell

@

UNDER

FinalScore:

2 - 0

15:30 Dunfermline - St Johnstone

@

OVER

FinalScore:

0 - 3

Profit/Loss Day: -180 Units

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System Good luck with your re-vamped system, UMD :hope Can't help feeling you may have fallen into the trap of "force-fitting", with too many variables and too many cut-off criteria..... prove me wrong, please :ok

Good luck with your re-vamped system, UMD :hope Can't help feeling you may have fallen into the trap of "force-fitting", with too many variables and too many cut-off criteria..... prove me wrong, please :ok
I'm aware of this big mistake and did everything possible not to force-fit, some might be, but most aren't. We'll see how it's gonna work. Anyway the 1st Half O1,5 Goals gave a good return and also the O2,5 Goals. Strangely enough the O3,5 Goals don't bring a bigger profit than the O2,5 but it's still good enough. This thing makes me think that the criteria I've looked for and merged together does a great thing to find those with O2,5 Goals, but those matches might have the maximum chance of going O2,5 and only a few of them go O3,5. Anyway I still have some time so I'll look once again over them. But I'm very confident about this one. At least I've managed to use the statistics I've collected and thought they have a big part in finding the U/O. Besides all these statistics, I don't know if there are more that can influence the final result. The only thing I would need is a good system that can calculate the actual chance of Home Draw Away results, because the most of the matches that finished UNDER were because the Underdog won, and of course they can't win at high score. It usually was the away team that was clearly an underdog. But these are maybe those surprises that are impossible to predict.

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System Saturday Selections:

MATCH

-

Odd

ENGLAND: Championship

15:00 Barnsley - Leeds United

@

15:00 Watford - Doncaster Rovers

@

ENGLAND: League One

15:00 Walsall - Rochdale

@

15:00 Colchester United - Exeter

@

15:00 Morecambe - Burton Albion

@

17:00 Bradford City - Shrewsbury Town

@

17:30 Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin - Maccabi Tel Aviv

@

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System Sunday Selections:

MATCH

-

Odd

ENGLAND: Conference

17:00 Grimsby Town - Lincoln City

@

17:00 Forest Green Rovers - Kidderminster Harriers

@

17:00 Kettering Town - Luton Town

@

Well this is all for this year. A new and prosperous year is in front of us. So I will start with the new system from the start of the new year. Since the system is capable of selecting also matches from the week, there is a chance that there will be a few on monday. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System So here comes my first selections from the new system. Until now I haven't decided if I should fluctuate the stake also on O3,5 and O1,5 but, as soon as I make my mind I'll post. So for the time being only on O2,5 the amount will fluctuate, the rest will be 100 Units each. Today all have the same level. Monday Selections: (System V2.0)

MATCH

Stake

-

Odd O2,5

Odd O3,5

Odd O1,5

17:00 Sheffield Wednesday - Tranmere Rovers

@

SCOTLAND: First Division

17:00 Livingston - Falkirk

@

SCOTLAND: Third Division

17:00 Clyde FC - Queens Park

@

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System v2.0 Saturday Results:

Match

-

Odd

Result

-

Score

ENGLAND: Championship

15:00 Barnsley - Leeds United

@

OVER

FinalScore:

4 - 1

15:00 Watford - Doncaster Rovers

@

OVER

FinalScore:

4 - 1

15:00 Walsall - Rochdale

@

UNDER

FinalScore:

0 - 0

15:00 Colchester United - Exeter

@

UNDER

FinalScore:

2 - 0

15:00 Morecambe - Burton Albion

@

OVER

FinalScore:

2 - 2

17:00 Bradford City - Shrewsbury Town

@

OVER

FinalScore:

3 - 1

17:30 Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin - Maccabi Tel Aviv

@

OVER

FinalScore:

1 - 3

Profit/Loss Day: +345 Units

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System v2.0 Sunday Results:

Match

-

Odd

Result

-

Score

ENGLAND: Conference

17:00 Grimsby Town - Lincoln City

@

OVER

FinalScore:

3 - 1

17:00 Forest Green Rovers - Kidderminster Harriers

@

UNDER

FinalScore:

1 - 1

17:00 Kettering Town - Luton Town

@

OVER

FinalScore:

0 - 5

Profit/Loss Day: +102 Units

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System v2.0 All 10 Weeks Over 2,5 Goals: Week-ends Only - System V1.0 End Profit/Loss: +2528 Units Units Staked: 40600 Units Nr. Selections: 406 Won Selections: 198 Lost Selections: 208 H/R: 48,768% Yield: +6,227% Not to bad, but not exactly what I was expecting. I wanted at least 10% yield. Anyway, I think the system is good still. Here are the actual figures taking into consideration also the matches that I've missed and mentioned after - the actual result of the system. All 10 Weeks Over 2,5 Goals: Week-ends Only - System V1.0 End Profit/Loss: +2463 Units Units Staked: 40600 Units Nr. Selections: 410 Won Selections: 200 Lost Selections: 210 H/R: 48,780% Yield: +6,007% This is the END of System V1.0. At least the last week-end was also profitable :loon Now let's see how V2.0 does. :hope

So here comes my first selections from the new system. Until now I haven't decided if I should fluctuate the stake also on O3,5 and O1,5 but, as soon as I make my mind I'll post. So for the time being only on O2,5 the amount will fluctuate, the rest will be 100 Units each. Today all have the same level. Monday Selections: (System V2.0)

MATCH

Stake

-

Odd O2,5

Odd O3,5

Odd O1,5

@

@

@

Ok, I've decided. There will be the same amount bet on all categories O2,5; O3,5 and O1,5 HT. I've just rechecked the staking plan and there are some changes. The matches are the same, but the stakes change. I've made the changes in the above table. The same amount for all 3 categories. :hope

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System v2.0

Hi' date= UMD and good luck with Version 2.0. :ok It would be useful to include the league for each selection..... I assume Tuesday's selection is for Turkey.... but which division ?
Sorry, I didn't notice, but I think I might cut it off during the pre-formalize process. You know I always put these on ;) The match is from:
TURKEY: Turkcell Super League

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System v2.0 Monday Selections:

MATCH

Stake

Odd O2,5

Odd O3,5

Result

O2,5

Result

O3,5

HT Score

FT Score

Odd O1,5

OVER

UNDER

2 - 0

2 - 1

OVER

UNDER

0 - 1

1 - 2

OVER

UNDER

1 - 1

1 - 2

A bit unlucky with the O3,5 G, but a very good day nonetheless with all 3 coming at O2,5 and 2 at O1,5 G at HT. :nana

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System v2.0 Nothing qualifies for Wednesday, but there are some matches from IRAN that don't have odds yet, although I don't think any of them will get odds higher or equal to 1.90, but will see. When the odds are available I'll check to see if they qualify and then post them.

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System v2.0 Good luck with your system, UMD. I have a question for you, and i don't read all your posts. You use Poisson for your picks ? I asked you because i think to make a connection between my rating system, based on ELO, and Poisson. What's your opinion ?

Re: UsManyDead's OVER 2,5 Goals System v2.0

Good luck with your system, UMD. I have a question for you, and i don't read all your posts. You use Poisson for your picks ? I asked you because i think to make a connection between my rating system, based on ELO, and Poisson. What's your opinion ?
No I don't use it. Thanks.