Gary Nutting

I often look at the attheraces tipsters to see what they have tipped up and this guy seems to be pretty damn good. I know picking out horses everyday is much harder than trying to pick winners of big races which is why I think Hugh Taylor is pretty good. He does find a lot of big priced winners. This Gary Nutting though I think has had 5 or 6 in a row of big races all at good prices. Advised Ballabriggs at 33/1, Kilcrea Kim and Beshabar today. There are others but I can't remember what they were. Pricewise is obviously very good and apparently Henry Rix? He charges a ridiculous amount to get his tips though. Was just wondering if anyone actually takes notice of any tipster or pays for tips. Is it worth it if you do?

Re: Gary Nutting

I often look at the attheraces tipsters to see what they have tipped up and this guy seems to be pretty damn good. I know picking out horses everyday is much harder than trying to pick winners of big races which is why I think Hugh Taylor is pretty good. He does find a lot of big priced winners. This Gary Nutting though I think has had 5 or 6 in a row of big races all at good prices. Advised Ballabriggs at 33/1' date=' Kilcrea Kim and Beshabar today. There are others but I can't remember what they were. Pricewise is obviously very good and apparently Henry Rix? He charges a ridiculous amount to get his tips though. Was just wondering if anyone actually takes notice of any tipster or pays for tips. Is it worth it if you do?[/quote'] Yes Gary Nutting is worth following, Pricewise is as they say "well exposed" and bookmakers know when a flood of money is coming their way when he tips up a horse which their odds compilers have made a ricket, I have never had the inclination to try Rix's and judging by what you say about his prices that wont be happening, Hugh Taylor is a bit hit and miss imo, but the "shrewdie" has to be Gary O'Brien who does throw up some interesting prices

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.