48hr Big Game Live Stream 15-17 April

Nade

Re: 48hr Big Game Live Stream 15-17 April Anyone watching this? Has been pretty good with holecards shown and a lot of chat and action it's right in the heart of DTD not in a side-room like i was expecting so a lot of atmosphere too. One of the partypoker qualifiers got busted on his very first hand with top set of QQs vs Devilfish's nut flush draw and straight draw.

Re: 48hr Big Game Live Stream 15-17 April Gotta love Jesse May's enthusiasm, after Viffer needles Annette on being a nit with some elaborate joke May bursts out laughing and says 'i don't know what that joke meant but it seemed funny' awesome.

Yea been kinda following it since the start. Pretty sad cooler for the second qualifier.
Yeah it was real gross TBH was rooting for the qualifier especially as he came all the way from Sweden to play :eek.

Re: 48hr Big Game Live Stream 15-17 April I guess that last line-up was solid in that they weren't going to give away lots of money. The only reason Devilfish called Trickett is he said if you've got tens i'm in bad shape - Dave had 99 so he said i guess that's the same and called and so was pissed off when Sam showed him the KK (as he lied). Trickett then angled him a bit by saying he said if you have tens your in bad shape or something like that (trying to make out he wasn't completely lying as Devil asked if he was lying after that first comment) Basically Devil is an idiot for believing what Trickett said in the first place and made an excuse to call based off that. That was some good speech work by Trickett but the worst speech player i've ever seen was the display by Romanello in this game - his talk must have cost him over £50k. With the TT he made a deal with Tony on the Qxx board to check to the river - the turn came a T and Tony had QT so he won a much smaller pot then he could have done. And then there was the A5 where he made a wheel and the 'qualifier' swede who wanted to call him with a pair of 66 on the river - he was thinking forever and Romanello made his decision insanely easy by at one point saying 'i'm going to look at my cards and tell you exactly what i have' he told him A5 and swede folded. That swede had made millions online also.

Re: 48hr Big Game Live Stream 15-17 April The A5 I think he had pretty much talked the guy into the call - until the point that he said A5. The previous 5 mins of talk I think was very good + he totally messed it up with that statement. I missed the Tony G pot, but from what you/the commentators have said it was pretty terrible. He is generally known for being very good at talking players into making bad plays though, so I guess when you do that it's going to go wrong sometimes. Conclusion of the Big Game : Jesse May gets better the more tired/hallucinating he becomes.

Re: 48hr Big Game Live Stream 15-17 April May's laughing was kind of bugging me towards the end, and i noticed Dusty had started laughing in the exact same way as Jesse (infectious lol) which was annoying but May's enthusiasm is totally brilliant for poker. I noticed Dusty was very restrained in his analysis of what was going on and how people could/should have played hands, he only really gave very basic descriptions and that's good for the game, he really could have gone to town on strategy being in the booth for probably 20hrs. One of the best moments though was the players watching the end of the Arsenal-Liverpool match as the stream had an hour delay or something it was great to know what was going on and seeing them all glued to the match even Channing involved in the pot was distracted :lol but really unlikely they keep that in the edit as the commentators didn't really explain what was going on so that will seem totally random in a few months time when it airs probably.