BBOTD 14th April

4.10 Newmarket NATIVE KHAN evens Ladbrokes Only 6 go to post here and 2 can be ruled out straight away in my book. These are AHLAAIN and YAHAFEDH ALAIH who I don't think will be anywhere near good enough to win this. YASEER only won a maiden at Kempton last year but has some very high profile entries including the derby, so the stable obviously think a lot of this horse. CASUAL GLIMPSE showed decent enough form last year but don't think he is up to winning this. LIBRANNO showed some excellent form last year winning his first 3 starts ( 2 group 2's) and then running well in another couple group races. All of these races were over 6f however, so the horse has to translate that form to this extra distance. If doing so, he is a huge danger to the selection. NATIVE KHAN's 4th in the Racing Post Trophy is the best piece of form on offer here and the trainer thinks the world of this horse. The horse is bred to be even better this year and will have no problem's with the trip here. If showing anything like his form from last year he should be extremely hard to beat. The stable are in cracking form and with Fallon booked for the ride, I can't see this horse getting beat today. Everything is in the horses favour today and no doubt connections will be disappointed if he were to get beat.

Re: BBOTD 14th April 20.15 Kempton My Lord - 1 pt win @ SP My Lord has a great record at this grade winning 4 times over 6f and didnt need to be at hes best to win last month before finishing second and can get back to winning here in a open contest where the experience could help

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.