Draw no bet system

hello there, I am reading a lot of threads and the thing that notice me the most that al lot out there are hunting a ROI between 5% - 20%. I think that if you want that kind of results then you schould bye stocks:). So say goodbye to the one game betting strategies, the martingales etc. I am making coupons of max 5 games. Pick the draw no bet 1 and you wil get an odd between 1.50 - 4.00. This weekend i made a profit of 160 %. For toninght: Leicester pick DNB 1 (1-1) :-) Brighton pick DNB 1 (4-3) :-) Bury Pick DNB 1 (1-0) :-) > quote around 1.70 (this is unibet.net one of the lower offering bookmakers). !this is not an average qoute, normally above 2! just put in 10% of your bank account, lets start with 100. keep you posted! pay out ratio: 1.42 > X 10 = 14.20 >> new bank 104.20 ROI 42% lol

Re: Draw no bet system new bank 104 picks for 13-04-2011 Rumania: ploistra 1DNB Timisoera 1DNB + Denmark 2: Aarhus 1DNB Koge 1DNB Vejle 1DNB > quote 1.55 (sorry: less games to chose so low odds) bet: 10% x 104 = 10.40 = 10 (so the maths will be more easy:)

Re: Draw no bet system Please mention all relevant data with each bet, event, selection, odds (of each individual selection), stake, bookmaker

picks for 13-04-2011 Rumania: ploistra 1DNB Timisoera 1DNB + Denmark 2: Aarhus 1DNB Koge 1DNB Vejle 1DNB
Totally unclear if this is one or 2 bets, what the odds are what the bookmakers is, if you are staking 10 or 20.
For toninght: Leicester pick DNB 1 (1-1) :-) Brighton pick DNB 1 (4-3) :-) Bury Pick DNB 1 (1-0) :-) > quote around 1.70 (this is unibet.net one of the lower offering bookmakers). pay out ratio: 1.42
Makes no sense unless you post the odds for each individual selection.

Re: Draw no bet system Congrats to your wins! But your record for just one weekend is not enough to prove if a system is worthwhile or not. DNB is obviously "safer" because draws doesn't count. However you can usually get better odds with similar risk on asian handicap lines, where the draw option is also excluded.

Re: Draw no bet system

Congrats to your wins! But your record for just one weekend is not enough to prove if a system is worthwhile or not. DNB is obviously "safer" because draws doesn't count. However you can usually get better odds with similar risk on asian handicap lines' date=' where the draw option is also excluded.[/quote'] Hi borne, you are absolutely right. This is my so called paper trial. Regarding to the asians: unibet doesnt offer very much asians.

Re: Draw no bet system for today, 2 coupons of 4 games. I dont have my spreadsheet with me so its gonna be this: coupon 1 chesterfield 1dnb crewe ales 1dnb kosice 1dnb york 1dnb sibenik 1 dnb (max) odd = 3.07 bet 12 coupon 2 cardiff 1dnb fleetwood 1dnb pirin blagoevrad 1dnb shrewsbury 1dnb stevenage 1dnb (max) odd = 2.58 bet 12 nice weekend!

one bet for today: livingston 1 DNB odds 1.33 bet 13
Livingston 3-1 in front against 10 players > so count as a win. So to give a summup: this week started with a bank of 100, after toningt the bank is: 145 > ROI 45/80 x 100% = 57,5%. becasue of the lack of interest i will not post any predictions any more. cu all.

Re: Draw no bet system hi rufus81, don´t know what you were expecting from the members of this forum but more than 700 views of yr thread shows more than interest. people are still interested and you should continue with it to prove yr system is working and sucessful. this is what punters are looking for - suggest you continue until end of season - anyway it`s yr decision good luck with it. cheers

Re: Draw no bet system hi there, i was out for the weekend and made a mistake on the previous bet: grasshoppers didnt fit my criteria. For today 7 gamens, all 1DNB - slavia Sofia - Grimsby - Sheffield Wednesday - Huddersfield - Carlisle - Stevenage -Zaragoza > odd 8.01 bet 11

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Draw no bet system hello everybody, I was on a long nice holiday:) But i have got some picks for tonight: Nitra pick 1 DNB slovenia Wislay pick 1 DNB Poland Sociadad pick 1 DNB Spain Inverness pick 1 DNB Scotland Huelve pick 1 DNB Spain2 This is 1 COUPON! good luck

looks decent so far hope you keep going with this rufus as i've took the plunge and tried it out for tonight with sociedad and inverness (only DNB markets available on ladbrokes) with a small stake to test the water
You are a winner:), also available on unibet

hello everybody, I was on a long nice holiday:) But i have got some picks for tonight: Nitra pick 1 DNB slovenia 0-2 Wislay pick 1 DNB Poland 1-0 Sociadad pick 1 DNB Spain 2-1 Inverness pick 1 DNB Scotland 2-0 Huelve pick 1 DNB Spain2 1-0 (stil in play 65minut) This is 1 COUPON! good luck
unfortunatly nitra lost, but because i mixed it up with slovenia instead of slovakia, i did not play it and changed it for sochaux!!:nana If huelva keeps it up > a final quote of 6.23!! The lesson learned today is: dont pick al my bets, but these which wil suite you as well! thats why i need your input on the games i selected, please!

Re: Draw no bet system games for tomorrow that fit criteria, but because end of season some remarks... Sunderland 1DNB Dortmund 1DNB (doubt because they are champion) Bayer munich 1DNB Kapfenberg 1DNB (austria) Benfica 1DNB Braga 1DNB(doubt beacuse of Uefa Final) Spar Trna 1DNB (Slovakia) Austria Wien 1DNB Sibenik 1DNB (Croatia) AC Milan 1DNB (doubt because they are champion). feel free to comment:) greets