Sweden Lower Leagues 2011

Monday 11 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP IK Brage v Ängelholms FF (18:00 BST) 2.4 3.35 3.3 101.82 % Landskrona BoIS v IFK Värnamo (18:00 BST) 1.53 4.33 7.8 101.26 % Västerås SK v Åtvidabergs FF (18:00 BST) 3.65 3.5 2.18 101.84 % Assyriska FF v Hammarby IF (18:20 BST) 2.68 3.35 2.9 101.65 %

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sweden Superetten 11/4/11 Landskrona managed to keep key strikers Karlsson (12gl) & Olsson (9gl) typically a strong home side from last season and managed by Henrik Larsson I fancy them to start off well. The price is short for a straight win but I will play inside the game. Varnamo newly promoted. won sodra league below last season. They have lost star striker Mohammad Bangura, (12/8) sierra leone international striker to AIK way back last season I feel they havent replaced with a player good enough for this level. They have ex helsingborg youngster up front rafael procellis (0/13 for helsingborg). Like i said the odds are short so I am going to play a few markets in this game. I fancy goals with larssons attacking management. For this level goals can be common so I think the over 2.5 market at 7/10 is a steal. Also, a small punt at 19/10 for over 3.5 goals in the game. Lastly, I believe Varnamo are worth a goal. So varnamo to score 8/13

Re: Sweden Superetten 11/4/11 Assyriska very good at home. Come close to promotion last season. playing Hammarby who were very suspect away from home last season and have already started this season in the club to a low league side in the cup losing 0-1 Nortalje. Hammarby have lost star striker and top scorer of the league last season Hallenius (18gl). With Assyriskas strong home ground and Hammarbys continuing suspect away form I am going to take Assyriska home win 11/8. I like this bet alot

Re: Sweden Superetten 11/4/11

Assyriska very good at home. Come close to promotion last season. playing Hammarby who were very suspect away from home last season and have already started this season in the club to a low league side in the cup losing 0-1 Nortalje. Hammarby have lost star striker and top scorer of the league last season Hallenius (18gl). With Assyriskas strong home ground and Hammarbys continuing suspect away form I am going to take Assyriska home win 11/8. I like this bet alot
What is it i read??????????????????????????????????? You cant base your bets on what happend last season and especially becuase u seem to have no info on what happend with the teams, new signings, players lost, injuries etc. Speculations going on that they lost the swedish cup match on purpose so they can concentrate 110 percent on the leauge. Hammarby is the club with most fans in superettan and will prolly go up this year to the leauge where they belong. They will have more fans than Assyriska on the arena (the cities are close to each others) so it will be like playing at home. Only big con is that this is played on articifiell pitch. Hammarby has bought back Björn Runström who was abroad for some years and also Paulinho Guara who made much goals for them in Allsvenskan. I rate this 2 as top 5 strikers in this leauge (superettan). Assyriska has also bought some players who will be good for them. But a easy win for Assyriska here? No Stay away.

Re: Sweden Superetten 11/4/11 I never said a easy win. they lost the cup match on purpose?. the likes of Paulinho Guara played the whole game in that cup match which they lost. Lost it on purpose I don't think so. The artificial surface goes in favour of Assyriska. So thanks for strengthening my choice. As for info. Assyriska have brought players to add to their performance of last season. Augustsson from kalmar. Asare who scored many goals for djurgarden. Anyway I never said easy win but I fancy Assyriska to win this game. My opinion. Thanks for the post.

Re: Sweden Superetten 11/4/11 Hey, guys! Landskrona looks like solid combo material, given how weak Varnamo appears to be. Indeed, next season, the two teams are predicted to have two divisions of difference. How about the -1 handicap? Do you think that Landskrona will keep pushing for more goals, after taking a lead in the game? Ciao, M.

Re: Sweden Superetten 11/4/11

Landskrona looks like solid combo material, given how weak Varnamo appears to be. Indeed, next season, the two teams are predicted to have two divisions of difference.
Well, not really... 1-1 FT :(

Sweden Superettan April 15th-18th 2011

Friday 15 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GIF Sundsvall v Assyriska FF (18:00 BST) 2.17 3.45 3.17 106.61 %
Saturday 16 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Jönköpings Södra v Västerås SK (13:00 BST) 1.9 3.63 4.75 100.98 %
maximize.gif Ã…tvidabergs FF v Qviding FIF (15:00 BST) 1.53 4.33 7.66 101.35 %
maximize.gif Degerfors IF v Östers IF (15:00 BST) 1.97 3.26 3.36 111.20 %
Sunday 17 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ängelholms FF v IF Brommapojkarna (15:00 BST) 2.59 3.3 2.55 108.13 %
maximize.gif Falkenbergs FF v IK Brage (15:00 BST) 1.9 3.63 4.39 102.71 %
maximize.gif IFK Värnamo v Ljungskile SK (15:00 BST) 3.26 3.44 2.2 105.20 %
Monday 18 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hammarby IF v Landskrona BoIS (18:20 BST) 2.1 3.4 3.38 106.62 %

Re: Sweden Superetten 2011

Friday 22 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ã…tvidabergs FF v Degerfors IF (15:00 BST) 1.65 4.11 6 101.60 %
Sunday 24 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Assyriska FF v Östers IF (16:00 BST) 1.71 3.8 5.16 104.18 %
Monday 25 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif IF Brommapojkarna v Falkenbergs FF (15:00 BST) 2.06 3.5 4 102.12 %
maximize.gif IK Brage v IFK Värnamo (15:00 BST) 2.26 3.32 3.2 105.62 %
maximize.gif Ljungskile SK v Hammarby IF (15:00 BST) 2.46 3.3 2.92 105.20 %
maximize.gif Västerås SK v Ängelholms FF (15:00 BST) 3.12 3.4 2.37 103.52 %
maximize.gif Qviding FIF v Jönköpings Södra (18:00 BST) 3.6 3.5 2.15 102.86 %
maximize.gif Landskrona BoIS v GIF Sundsvall (18:20 BST) 2.27 3.4 3.52 101.87 %

Friday 29 April 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Hammarby IF v IK Brage (18:00 BST) 1.72 3.52 4.56 108.23 %
Sunday 1 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Falkenbergs FF v Västerås SK (16:00 BST) 1.72 3.6 5.25 104.63 %
maximize.gif IFK Värnamo v IF Brommapojkarna (16:00 BST) 2.78 3.24 2.38 108.85 %
Monday 2 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ängelholms FF v Qviding FIF (18:00 BST) 1.76 3.6 4.5 106.52 %
maximize.gif GIF Sundsvall v Ljungskile SK (18:00 BST) 1.8 3.43 4.33 107.80 %
maximize.gif Jönköpings Södra v Åtvidabergs FF (18:00 BST) 2.42 3.3 2.75 107.99 %
maximize.gif Östers IF v Landskrona BoIS (18:00 BST) 2.73 3.25 2.42 108.72 %
maximize.gif Degerfors IF v Assyriska FF (18:20 BST) 2.32 3.34 2.79 108.89 %

Re: Sweden Superetten 2011 Jönköpings Södra - Atvidabergs FF Jönköping were almost losing the last game against Qviding, in the extra time Galijanovic's shot hit the post end the game ended with 1-1 draw. They were without Tegström and Sauso. These missings caused an easy game for Qviding. Now central defender Sauso will be back but Tegström is still injured. In the same time, midfielder Robert Walker, who replaced Tegström last game, will not play too. Despite the last game week's defeat against Degerfors, Atvidabergs played better than DIF in that game but they couldnt score more than 1 and missed a lot of opportunities. Left back Arvidsson will recover from injury. Honestly, Atvidaberg has a more stronger and quality squd than Jönköpings. The only reason of the huge odds for Atvidabergs, is the defeat against Degerfors. With the helps of Prodell, Möller, Eriksson and Bergström they can grap an easy win from this away. As I said, Jönköping will be without from two important midfielders and Suma-Thelin-Eteus trio has not enough quality. Atvidabergs will keep the game under their control in midfield. DNB odd is really valuable for me. Thanks to bookies.. Atvidabergs DNB 1.87 @ Canbet 10/10 Angelholms FF – Qviding FIF I’ve watched Angelholm’s last game which they played in Vasteras away and understood that they really deserve to be on the top of table. Their first goal came from right back Dahlgren. He made a great shot and first half finished 0-1. Then in the 2nd half Vasteras scored with a header of Mattias Mete. Only 7 minutes later, referee showed the penalty spot for Angelholms, but Dahlgren made a horrible kick and it was a very easy save for goalkeeper Caulker. While the game was continue with 1-1 draw, in the 88th minute, Rojas passed a long ball behind of the defense line and talented striker Sebastian Andersson sent it to far post and found the net with a great volley. In the same time Martin Anderssen put an outstanding performance on the left side. He is too fast, quick and has a high technique. If they succeed to score 3 to Brommapojkarna at home, of course they can easily do it against Qviding. I’m sure that after I saw their last game. On the other hand Qviding grabbed the first point against Jönköpings, but I think Jönköpings was the ideal team for gaining a one point at least. They were without from two important players both offense & defence. Although they were 1 goal behind in the last 10 minutes of the game, substituted players Isa Bagci and Galijanovic played well, first Bagci scored the goal and then in the extra time Galijanovic hit the woodwork. We must congratulate the coach because of these substitutions. I really wonder, what will be his decision about these two players today. They grabbed an one point from Jönköpings, that was a good job but still my opinions are same fort hem. I didnt forget their poor forms against Degerfors and how Atvidabergs thrashed them 4-0. Still they are the weakest team of division, but I think we are lucky, if they couldnt gain a point from Jönköpings, we cant see these good odds which opened for Angelholms win. I’ll be expecting an easy game for homeside. I have same confidence both HT / FT and -1 but I prefer to bet on HT/FT. Angelholms HT/FT 2.30 @ Stanjames 10/10 Östers IF – Landskrona BOIS With the coming of Roar Hansen, a lot of things changed for Öster. As I said before, they started to play more offensive and they are making a lot of passes on the midfield. After two succesfull games ( win against Sundsvall and draw in Degerfors away ) they were the guest of Assyriska, and they succeed to stop the Assyrians, who did not lose a point until that time. So, we saw that Öster can play succesfully with a defensive mentality too. Now, they will be hosting Landskrona and I have to say that , as a person who watched their first home game against Sundsvall, it will be really tough game for Landskrona. Vidarsson and Velic manages the midfield and they have quality forwards as Zampi-Borg and Karekazi. Freddy Borg is fully fit now and I think he will be in the starting line up. Actually, I thought too much about to bet to Öster win, but surely Landskrona wont lose always and Öster’s defence line dont seem very strong and trustworthy..But I really believe the power of their offensive line, I’ll be expecting one goal at least.. On the other hand, Landskrona contuniues with a really poor form, they only have 1 point. As you remember, I said that they need one more year to promote to Allsvenskan, but they are playing worst than even I expect. Last week I think that would be their first win, but after watching the game, I really understood that, it only can be a dream if they continue to make silly mistakes in defence. Sundsvall scored the first goal from corner – kick, Selimovic just punched the ball softly ( I think you must catch the with using his budy ) then the ball deflected from the back of two defenders and found the net..Then Landskrona scored with Olsson, and while game was resuming 1-1, in the last minutes of game Adam Svensson got into a lather when he saw the press of Lundström and missed the ball while he was trying to pass the ball to goalkeeper, then Lundström made the assist to Forsberg and these duo scored the easiest goal of their career. Striker Karlsson and experienced midfileder Lantz did not play well, Ajsel Kujovic who replaced Karlsson, made the assist of Landskrona’s goal and played really impressive. Who knows, maybe Henke will prefer him instead of Karlsson today. By the way, left back Zaim wont play against Öster. Landskrona players must improve their performance, today I’ll expecting a good form from their attacking line at least. Maybe they cant win but they have enough power to score..Both teams have talented attackers, and both play with an open-fast style. It will be the most enjoyable of day. I think we will see a lot of chances and goals.. Over 2.5 goals 1.93 @ Pinnacle 8/10

Re: Sweden Superetten 2011 GIF Sundsvall - Ljungskile SK I told many thing about Sundsvall on the top of this comment. They won against Landskrona but they were very lucky. Actually, from the beginning of the season they have never made good organizations in the attacking area, this is the biggest difference from last year. Skulason does not play well, there is a huge decrease in his form. Forsberg and Engblom good players but not enough to struggle for Allsvenskan. They beat Landskrona but we have to remember, they lost the first two games of league. I can not understand these odds which opened for GIF***8217;s win, I was expecting something like 2.40-3.10-2.70.. They have not got a stronger squad than LSK. On the other hand, Ljungskile never made me surprised from the beginning..After the first week***8217;s defeat against Falkenbergs, they started to climb to the top spots of the table.. They beat Varnamo in away ( now recent results showing the Varnamo***8217;s power and the value of this win ) then in their last game, thrashed Hammarby 4-1. Honestly, they were lucky in the goal zone but they put a really good form especially in the midfield during the game. I think their squad has enough quality to struggle for Allsvenskan, if an experienced Allsvenskan player, like Runnemo, sits on bench, I can say it is the best way to understand the quality of squad. These odds are absolutely injustice for Ljungskile but great opportunity for us. I really believe the power of LSK***8217;s midfielders and attackers. Despite the win against Landskrona, Sundvall plays very very bad..Actually I was thinking about the try our luck to bet on Ljungskile DNB or win, but when I saw the +0.5 odds, I changed my decision. Ljungskile will not lose seems as the best option with its valuable odd. Ljungskile +0.5 1.90 @ Sportingbet 8/10

Re: Sweden Superetten 2011 Degerfors IF - Assyriska FF Lets say something about the last game of the night shortly.. After an averege start to season, Degerfors made a big surprise and beat Atvidabergs in away. As I told here I was expecting a tough game for Atvidabergs, but Degerfors succeed more than I expect. Absolutely, that was a morale booster and they will be on the pitch for one point at least. The performance of their defence will be the determinant for the result. They have talented strikers as Lallet, Ljunggren-Eriksson, and Samuelsson of course. On the other hand after the fantastic start to season, Assyriska lost the first points against Öster. They won their two games with the huge help of Laitinen, and when his performance decreased, Assyriska lost the points..In the same time there are a lot of changes for Assyrian side, right back Konwea did not play against Öster and Samuelsson replaced him, but he injured in the early minutes too. Now both backs are injured and Jönsson will replace them, I have some doubts about his performance and as I said many times, I can not trust the central defender Mbye. He looks a like bomb which always ready to explode.. Important midfielder Toompuu did not play against Öster, he will be in the squad today but I guees he wont play in first eleven at least. Göran Marklund, who was the best striker of last season, made his debut against Öster and we can see him in starting lineup today. If he will play, no doubt, will gain a power to attacking area.. Degerfors is in a better mental & physical conditions. Assyriska started to lose points and have many changes on team. I guess both teams will not be sad after a draw in this game. We can bet on a draw with small stakes.. Draw 3.47 @ Pinnacle 4/10

Re: Sweden Superetten 2011 Я буду ожидать легкой игры для Хомсайд. Я же доверия как HT / FT и -1, но я предпочитаю делать ставку на HT / FT. Angelholms HT / FT 2,30 @ Stanjames 10/10 0-0....:@ not so easy ..

Friday 6 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Landskrona BoIS v Assyriska FF (18:00 BST) 2.15 3.32 3.5 105.20 %
Saturday 7 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Åtvidabergs FF v Ängelholms FF (15:00 BST) 1.95 3.4 3.93 106.08 %
maximize.gif IK Brage v GIF Sundsvall (15:00 BST) 3.16 3.31 2.25 106.30 %
Sunday 8 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Jönköpings Södra v Degerfors IF (16:00 BST) 2.15 3.3 3.3 107.12 %
maximize.gif Ljungskile SK v Östers IF (16:00 BST) 1.53 4.06 5.67 107.48 %
maximize.gif Qviding FIF v Falkenbergs FF (16:00 BST) 2.46 3.3 2.87 105.57 %
maximize.gif Västerås SK v IFK Värnamo (16:00 BST) 2.3 3.3 3.11 105.94 %
Monday 9 May 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif IF Brommapojkarna v Hammarby IF (18:20 BST) 2.3 3.3 3.1 106.04 %

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Sweden Superetten 2011 Falkenberg v Angelholms FF: Over 2,5 @ 1.73 8/10 Over 3,5 @ 3.10 4/10 (Both with Hills) I don't understand the odds here, unless I am missing something. Angelholms, away from home, have gone over the 2,5 line in all five games (including two cup matches). In those five games, four have seen 5+ goals with them conceding in all five. Even at home despite one 0-0, they have saw 3+ goals in the other three matches. Falkenberg have found it hard to find the net at home but have netted in all 5 away matches so they aren't completely useless and with a defence as leaky as Angelholms has they should be able to get one at least. They met Vasteras at the start of the month, another team capable of gifting goals, and lost 4-3. Angelholms play fast attacking Football and if their strikers are on form then this could be a goal feast. (Cue the 0-0 :tongue2)

• 2 weeks later...

SWEDEN 2 DIVISIONS

Vastra Gotaland best odds

Fri Jun 03 20:00 Vastra Frolunda vs Utsiktens 3.76 4.00 1.80 Sat Jun 04 15:00 Tvaaker vs Tenhults IF 1.80 3.90 3.75 Sat Jun 04 16:00 Gislaved vs Kallered 2.30 3.60 2.70 Sat Jun 04 16:00 IK Tord vs Halmia 2.25 3.75 3.05 SODRA SVEALAND best odds

Fri Jun 03 20:00 Enskede IK vs FOC Farsta 1.99 3.85 3.79 Sun Jun 05 17:00 Konyaspor vs Eskilstuna City FK 4.08 3.85 1.80 Sun Jun 05 18:00 Varmbols FC vs Varmdo 1.62 4.35 4.90 Mon Jun 06 17:00 Kenty vs Nykopings BIS 4.59 4.25 1.67 Mon Jun 06 18:00 FC Gute vs Arameiska-Syrianska KIF 3.95 3.90 1.75 Mon Jun 06 20:00 Assyriska vs Smedby AIS 2.50 3.60 2.55

SODRA GOTALAND best odds

Sat Jun 04 15:00 Hogaborgs BK vs Kvarnby 2.00 3.85 3.75 Sat Jun 04 16:00 Olympic vs IFK Klagshamn 2.75 3.65 2.45 Sat Jun 04 16:00 GIF NIKE vs Ramlosa Sodra FF 3.64 3.85 1.90 Sat Jun 04 16:00 Lindsdals IF vs Solversborgs 2.25 3.75 2.85 Sat Jun 04 16:00 Ljungbi IF vs Hollvikens GIF 1.65 4.10 4.52 Sat Jun 04 16:00 VMA vs Karlskrona AIF 3.30 3.80 2.15 Norrland best odds

Sat Jun 04 16:00 Harnosand vs Ostersund 4.94 4.50 1.55 Sun Jun 05 18:00 Moron vs Mariehem SK 2.30 3.75 2.76 Mon Jun 06 15:00 Umedalens IF vs Pitea IF 2.00 3.80 3.40 Norra Svealand best odds

Sat Jun 04 15:00 Rotebro vs Skiljebo SK 2.63 3.60 2.38 Sun Jun 05 18:00 Enkoping vs Stromsberg 2.25 3.65 2.95 Norra Gotaland best odds

Sat Jun 04 15:00 Ytterby vs KB Karlskoga FF 1.65 4.25 4.71 Sat Jun 04 15:00 Jonsereds IF vs Assyriska 2.75 3.60 2.35 Sat Jun 04 15:00 Orebro II vs Gauthiod 2.55 3.75 2.40

Re: SWEDEN 2 DIVISIONS Vastra Frolunda - Utsiktens - AWAY WIN @ 1.80 8 Game week Vastra still no win 6:13 goal difference , 2 lost and 1 draw at home. Utsiktens 4 position in table with a match less and 4-1-1 10:6 stats, i think they are rivals for promotion. Pick : Away win @ 1.80 Good Luck! :hope FT 2:0 - lost.. Vastra surprise me scoring 2 goals and this red card for Utsiktens decide the final result. Today was bad, tomorrow will be better!

Event Brage - �tvidabergs
Selection �tvidabergs
Strength 10/10
Date 04/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Eurobet @ 2.25
Reasoning Atvidabergs has a experienced team with players like Kristian Bergstrond, 37 years, the goalkeeper Henrik Gustavsson, 34 years, or the defender Daniel Hallingstrom. Beside the leadership, Atvidabergs is also on quarter finals of Svenska Cup, where they will face Orebro after eliminating Osters, last Sunday, by 2-1. On that game, they showed the bad times in Superettan are past, and they made a good game, defending very well. Atvidaberg was relegated last season from Allsvenskan and they left the counter-attack game, playing now a offensive football. After nine games, Atvidabergs has the second best defence, with only nine goals conceded. They got four goals on the last two games, but in general they solid in defence. After 16 seasons on Allsvenskan, and two titles in 1970 and 1971, Atvidabergs is a historic of Sewdish football and they use to have a big support playing away. They are better than Brage and i think the bad moment is already past, showing solidity on the last Cup game.

Re: SWEDEN 2 DIVISIONS Harnosand - Ostersunds - AWAY WIN @ 1.55 Here i see clear away win, Ostersunds both with Umedalen leads the table with 16pts while Harnosand got 7 pts in 7 matches. I think class between teams is very big, Ostersunds avg. score 2.5 goals per match and Harnosand concede avg. 2 per match. Good Luck :hope FT 0:3

Re: SWEDEN 2 DIVISIONS Sodra Gotaland 16:00 CET Ljungby - Hollviken - HOME WIN @ 1.65 Ljungby are strong at home ground after 3 straight wins and today is time for 4 versus unambitious Hollviken. H2H advantage is for away team with a win and draw in 2009 but now it not be important. Last in table Hollviken have 1W 1D 1L 2:6 GD far from home while second position Ljungby are 3W 0D 0L 6:2 GD at home. I think 1.65 is very good. Good Luck :hope FT 4:1

Re: SWEDEN 2 DIVISIONS Sodra Svealand 16:00 CET Konyaspor Botkyrka - Eskilstuna City - AWAY WIN @ 1.80 Home side is so scoreless in 7 matches they got only 6 goals and 9 back in them net. Eskilstuna 7 matches , 5 Wins, 2 Draws, No lost, scoring avg. 3 goals per match ( in last 5 ) they got same points with Enskede but today Eskilstuna got chance to lead 1st position if they win. Really good odds for away win @ 1.80 Good Luck :hope FT 1:1

Re: SWEDEN 2 DIVISIONS Sodra Svealand 17:00 CET FC Gute vs Arameiska-Syrianska KIF - AWAY WIN @ 1.75 Arameiska got chance to get near 1st and 2nd positions Eskilstuna City and Enskede if they win 3pts today. Gute 7 matches only 4pts, in 3 home matches they failed to score a goal. Syrianska have 2 win and a draw far from home, in my opinion i think they are stronger than Gute and can get win today. Good Luck :hope FT 0:0

Re: Sweden Superetten 2011 8/6 Superettan games 19.00 Brommapojkarna vs Qviding FIF - Under 2.5 for 2.01 @ Pinnacle I would price the unders lower here because it is the most probable outcome. Last placed Qviding have played 4 away games this season, recording two 0-4 losses and two scoreless draws (one vs a Ängelholm, who are quite good and the other vs rather poor Värnamo). One of these losses were vs Åtvidabergs, who have scored the most in the entire league. Brommapojkarna have shown a poor scoring form on their previous home games, scoring 5 in 4 fixtures against average opponents. 19.00 GIF Sundsvall vs Hammarby - Under 2.5 for 2.19 @ Pinnacle Again based on scoring form. Sundsvall have in 4 games scored 8 at home, half of those goals being against bottom placed Qviding. Hammarby have scored 3 in 4 away games, and conceding 8. They have had some tough opposition (apart from their 2-2 games vs qviding), and Sundsvall will be easier to hold off than 2nd placed Assyriska where Hammarby managed a 0-1. I just dont see who is going to score a lot in this game and 2.19 looks like value. I will also have a small bet on Home win for 2.24 @ Pinnacle. Hammarby have yet to win an away game this season and Sundsvall have done allright in their home games, considering their opposition. I thought the price would be closer to even money and couldn't resist this 2.24. Östers - IFK Värnamo +0.5 AH for 2.01 @ Pinnacle This is a game that is likely to go over. The price for over 2.5 was about 1.7 which is not a lot of value. I did react on the 1x2 market though, I don't think Östers should be that big of a favorite. Värnamo have some impressive results on the road this season. Drawing vs 3rd place Brage and scoring a lot in general. Öster have been inconsistent in their home games, beating Brage but failed to score vs poor Västerås. Fingers crossed tomorrow :hope

Re: Sweden Lower Leagues 2011

Saturday 11 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ängelholms FF v GIF Sundsvall (15:00 BST) 2.22 3.82 3.4 100.63 %
maximize.gif Ã…tvidabergs FF v Assyriska FF (15:00 BST) 2 3.9 4 100.64 %
maximize.gif IF Brommapojkarna v IK Brage (15:00 BST) 1.78 3.9 5.2 101.05 %
maximize.gif IFK Värnamo v Degerfors IF (15:00 BST) 2.4 3.7 3.2 99.94 %
maximize.gif Västerås SK v Ljungskile SK (15:00 BST) 3.85 3.8 2.05 101.07 %
Sunday 12 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Falkenbergs FF v Hammarby IF (16:00 BST) 2.5 3.54 2.91 102.61 %
maximize.gif Qviding FIF v Landskrona BoIS (16:00 BST) 3.25 3.58 2.32 101.81 %
Monday 13 June 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Jönköpings Södra v Östers IF (18:00 BST) 2.14 3.77 3.7 100.28 %