** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MLB: April 9th picks

MLB Overall 2011 15-11 +5,11 unit (57,69%) Pending from April 8.th: SD Padres ATL Braves -109 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle ARI Diamondbacks -102 to win 2 units @ Pinnacle SF Giants -148 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle BOS Red Sox -143 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle SEA Mariners -116 to win 1 unit @ Pinnacle

Re: MLB: April 9th picks overal 3-2 +0.99 units Twins under 8 @1.80 bet365 Good pitching matchup tonight, Gonzales pitched 7 inings with 1 ER against Mariners, Blackburn pitched 6 inings with 1 ER against great Blue Jays lineup. Gonzales is a pitcher who is expected to really break out this year. Last night match ended 2-1, and I dont expect bigger score tonight. Twins tend to struggle against lefties, A's lineup is not so dangerus. A's are hitting .229 with 3.29 R/9, Twins are just .210 with 3 R/9. And that numbers Twins put on away stadium, at Blue Jays and Yankees, stadiums that favors batting better.

Re: MLB: April 9th picks MLB Overall 2011 17-8 +10.39 units (68.00%) Marlins -107 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Ramirez is out I guess but I still don't see where the Astro's find there offense. I guess Vasquez would be a good way to help them out but he should be better in the NL then he was in the AL Pirates -110 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I think Morton does the complete opposite of what he did last year and how he started. He looks pretty solid against the Cards and the Pirates bullpen shut down this Rockies team last night. Twins -106 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Fading the A's and this offense till they prove me wrong.

Re: MLB: April 9th picks San Diego -1.5 @ 2.95 (pending) Houston - Florida over 8.5 @ 1.93 pinnacle Norris starts for Houston as he is coming off giving up 5 runs on 6 hits in the 7-3 loss at Philadelphia. It does not get much better as he is 1-1 with a 6.89 ERA in 3 starts against Florida, and they have Stanton comng back into the line up, so he should be ready to go. Vazquez opposes him and he too had a very shaky first starts where he allowed 7 runs on 6 hits in the 9-2 loss to the New York Mets. Yesteday's game saw 7 runs scored with two much better pitchers, saw liking these two teams to add a few more with these average pitchers going here. Minnesota - Oakland over 8.5 @ 2.00 pinnacle Both pitchers had a good first start to the season, but they face teams that they have had problems with in the past, and liking them to get hit once again. Blackburn for Minnesota is 0-4 with a 6.64 ERA in 7 starts against Oakland, while Gonzalez is 1-2 with a 10.61 ERA in 4 starts against Minnesota. Liking these two to give up some runs here. April picks: 8-11 (+0.63)