PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 6 of 6 on Thurs 28th April

morlspin

PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 6 of 6 on Thurs 28th April  

1. 1.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 4 of 6 on Thurs 21st April

Registered but will be late (very late possibly' date=' maybe too late) but I will bring chocolate to the table if you wait for me. :lol[/quote'] I will wait and if it takes you till 3 in the morning, did not had chocolate during last weeks due to lent, so I will be a very happy camper to finaly get some again :lol

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 6 of 6 on Thurs 28th April

Well done girls :clap. I apologize for my mum. Very busy for few weeks and she probably wont play for the rest of this month. But she will be back in May :).
Aww that nice, missed her already, will be nice to have her back in May

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 6 of 6 on Thurs 28th April Ladies, May is starting soon, so even with games no set yet, please do start to spread the word, I honestly hope and we all need to see a few more of our clubmembers on the table next month. I mean seriously we did a lot to try to please as much of you as possible. After some could not play on Thursdays, we did set up Sundays, where not much did appear. Than we did set up a poll, not much did vote by the way. Still we will take the result of the poll for near future. As long no one says or posts why not playing, we really cant change anything. We are not mindreaders ;-). Personally I would prefer if you post reasons why you not play and which could be changed. Changes based on pms seem always a bit dubious as no one can follow them. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh there, but we did and do put quite an efford in this thing, and it started awesome, but than it went low. And if we want to have a future, we need the starters back and we need more ladies in, well playing ladies not just clubmembers who apply for club and than never appear on table. So please start to nag on your friends and spread the word NOW

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 6 of 6 on Thurs 28th April Hi Ladies 1st of all, well done to Bad-Monkey for winning this months league and also well done to scarletter for finishing 2nd, and of course all the weekly winners.:clap If you can send your name, address and what size prize you would like, to [email protected] Ill arrange delivery for you. If you want to wait and see if you also win anything this month, thats even better for me and ill post them all together, your choice:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 6 of 6 on Thurs 28th April

Hi Ladies 1st of all, well done to Bad-Monkey for winning this months league and also well done to scarletter for finishing 2nd, and of course all the weekly winners.:clap If you can send your name, address and what size prize you would like, to [email protected] Ill arrange delivery for you. If you want to wait and see if you also win anything this month, thats even better for me and ill post them all together, your choice:ok
I can wait if it is better for you you still have my adress and size, or you need again?

Hi Ladies 1st of all, well done to Bad-Monkey for winning this months league and also well done to scarletter for finishing 2nd, and of course all the weekly winners.:clap If you can send your name, address and what size prize you would like, to [email protected] Ill arrange delivery for you. If you want to wait and see if you also win anything this month, thats even better for me and ill post them all together, your choice:ok
Details sent Graeme. It can wait until you are ready to send everyone's out at once. TY.

Well done ChelseaGirl' date=' by my calculations you have beaten me by 5 points! Just wish I hadn't called Harmonys all in so early with my AA vs her QQ, that'll teach me :cry[/quote'] So sorry I came between you both! LOL. Chelsea, you disappeared so fast I could not say "gg" ! But it didnt stop you winning for the month! Well done to Chelsea and Scar.

Well done to Harmony, who won this week and a black polo shirt goes her way :clap:clap:clap vkbb_050_u959r.jpg
Thank you muchly for your congrats, Gina! I came second in my Blonde game, fractionally before taking this down. An enjoyable evening's poker :)

Thank you muchly for your congrats, Gina! I came second in my Blonde game, fractionally before taking this down. An enjoyable evening's poker :)
Very well done Helen, glad you had an enjoyable pokerevening

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 6 of 6 on Thurs 28th April Ladies, does anyone have the sizing charts for the t-shirts? Or does anyone know what size would be best for a UK size 16, by my calculations from the charts I saw for the basic t-shirt on the pokerstars store I would defo be the biggest size XXL but thought I'd just ask if anyone has experience of their sizing as I know it varies! :unsure