PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 6 of 6 on Thurs 28th April

morlspin

PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 6 of 6 on Thurs 28th April  

1. 1.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 6 on Sunday 10th April :ok Maybe keep this thread running for the whole 4 months and I'll keep all 4 tables up in post 1.

PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT Winner of the Weekly League Game will receive = A Ladies Black Polo Shirt Runner up of the Weekly League Game will receive = A Ladies Black Scoopnecked T-shirt Winner of the Monthly League will receive = A Hooded Sweatshirt, A Pink Polo Shirt Runner up of the Monthly League will receive = A Ladies Black Polo Shirt Winner of the 4 Monthly League (4 months average score) will receive = A Ladies Black Biker Leather Jacket, A Ladies Hoodie Runner up of the 4 Monthly League (4 months average score) will receive = A Hooded Sweatshirt We will also have random prizes throughout the league consisting of the rest of the merchandise.
Tonight's result - well done to scarletter and ChelSeaGal. :clap plstarsladies100411.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 6 on Sunday 10th April I gather people aren't happy with the sunday games, so a poll has been added to change it for the May league, please vote and you decide the days:ok You MUST choose at LEAST 2 days

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 6 on Sunday 10th April I agree Sundays are bad for me, as Suzanne said, we have the APAT League, though not every Sunday. I am also involved in 4 other leagues, so will have to spread my alliances. I was playing two other games at the same time (which I find very difficult as I am not young) this week, so really sorry Gina by knocking you out with your AK with my A3. It was a quick gut reaction flicking between tables, I would never go all in with that hand as a rule. Mind you, Harmony knows someone who would not bat an eyelid playing that or even 2 3o lol

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 6 on Sunday 10th April

I agree Sundays are bad for me, as Suzanne said, we have the APAT League, though not every Sunday. I am also involved in 4 other leagues, so will have to spread my alliances. I was playing two other games at the same time (which I find very difficult as I am not young) this week, so really sorry Gina by knocking you out with your AK with my A3. It was a quick gut reaction flicking between tables, I would never go all in with that hand as a rule. Mind you, Harmony knows someone who would not bat an eyelid playing that or even 2 3o lol
dont worry Nellie, can happen, but still :spank:spank:spank :rollin

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 6 on Sunday 10th April :welcome to Punterslounge Bad Monkey, thank you very much for voting. Only sorry in post 33 Graeme said you must choose at least two days, so I dont know as you already have voted you prob cant do again. Could you please post your second day??? Thank you in advance I hope I soon can welcome you as a Homeclubmember as well, when you apply please post your stars name in here should it be different, so that I know who applies. You missed the first game, but not worse as it is best 4/of 6 games this month. I am looking forward to see you on the table soon and I hope you enjoy it and have fun. Lots of luck

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 6 on Sunday 10th April

Fantastic work Graham and Gina, I shall spam a bit on facebook and see if we can get a few more to join in as I have quite a few female poker playing friends. Have to say Sunday is not a good night for me either as I play the apat league (2 sundays a month) and as a club captain I cant really not play :lol, saying that I will only miss this week so 5/6 isnt bad. Well done guys.
Thanks for the FB invite...I have joined the FB page (Jo Sharp) and hope to play the next tournie! ;)

Thanks for the FB invite...I have joined the FB page (Jo Sharp) and hope to play the next tournie! ;)
Hi Jo Good to see you have joined as well :D xxx

:welcome to Punterslounge Bad Monkey, thank you very much for voting. Only sorry in post 33 Graeme said you must choose at least two days, so I dont know as you already have voted you prob cant do again. Could you please post your second day??? Thank you in advance I hope I soon can welcome you as a Homeclubmember as well, when you apply please post your stars name in here should it be different, so that I know who applies. You missed the first game, but not worse as it is best 4/of 6 games this month. I am looking forward to see you on the table soon and I hope you enjoy it and have fun. Lots of luck
It's ChelSeaGal on PokerStars. :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 1 of 6 on Sunday 10th April Hi Sorry didn't realise you had to vote twice I thought it was an option, As you say i can't vote again, so my other day would be Thursday, and yeah as the above post say's I am ChelSeaGal Karen

I agree Sundays are bad for me, as Suzanne said, we have the APAT League, though not every Sunday. I am also involved in 4 other leagues, so will have to spread my alliances. I was playing two other games at the same time (which I find very difficult as I am not young) this week, so really sorry Gina by knocking you out with your AK with my A3. It was a quick gut reaction flicking between tables, I would never go all in with that hand as a rule. Mind you, Harmony knows someone who would not bat an eyelid playing that or even 2 3o lol
That is because he plays not just the cards but the situation, the players and the math. Poker is not just about playing the cards.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 2 of 6 on Thurs 14th April Hi all, I've managed to play a couple of games with you now. Thursdays are no good for me as I run a pub league (and want to win the buyin for UKIPT next feb!!). Sunday - wednesday are ok for me, but I'm easy and will play whenever I can! :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 2 of 6 on Thurs 14th April I'm holding off voting at the moment. Any weekday at 8pm is OK really, but if we are having a 7pm start then Mon or Tues are best for me. Happy with Thursday as it seems to be working well but not sure about my other vote.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 2 of 6 on Thurs 14th April

I'm holding off voting at the moment. Any weekday at 8pm is OK really' date=' but if we are having a 7pm start then Mon or Tues are best for me. Happy with Thursday as it seems to be working well but not sure about my other vote.[/quote'] If we going to mix it with having 6 games, 3 each day, we could do one day at 8 pm, if poss not later, as I am an hour ahead ;)

Mind you Harmony not only knows someone playing that, she is as well a good friend of someone who loves 10 5 and plays them without hesitating even all in preflop ;)

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 2 of 6 on Thurs 14th April

If we going to mix it with having 6 games' date=' 3 each day, we could do one day at 8 pm, if poss not later, as I am an hour ahead ;)[/quote'] Fair enough, we tend to forget that, and I suppose stasia and magata are the same. :ok OK, I am voting for Monday as that would definitely be my best chance of making a 7.00 start.

Are you all ok with waiting til the end of each month so i can send all the prizes together? Graeme:ok
I have no problem waiting till then. What bout the $33 dollar token though Graham?

I have no problem waiting till then. What bout the $33 dollar token though Graham?
Emails been sent, im just waiting for a reply. Im gonna guess that they may not answer for a few days especially after whats happened yesterday. Ill let you know as soon as i hear tho. :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 2 of 6 on Thurs 14th April Is it not in the shed? :tongue2 I could be cynical about the shed load of obsoletely branded clothing they kindly gave us, but I won't. :lol This league is not about winning and losing money (for me anyway) so I'll be leaving some funds in Stars (if they ever let me withdraw any anyway) so I can still play these games. :ok However, probably won't make tomorrow's due to the 7pm start and not likely to be home before I'd be blinded away. Hope we still get a good turnout.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies Only League - Pokerstars - Leg 3 of 6 on Sun 17th April due to the current situation of USA Pokerrooms, we not have been much today, still I think it should count for those who been bold enough to not withdraw there funds Gratulations Lilo Lil :clap vkbb_a98_u959r.jpg