No draws in Scandinavia................please

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: No draws in Scandinavia................please Hacken game was a loser. Today there is 1 game in Sweden and 1 game in Finland (it has been almost a month with no qualifiers in Finland). There is a chase to continue in both countries. Here is how it looks: 11september2011swedenfl.png11september2011swedench.png11september2011finlandf.png11september2011finlandc.png :hope

Re: No draws in Scandinavia................please 1 winner yesterday in Norway. Today there is 3 games in Sweden, 1 game in Finland and 2 games in Norway. No ongoing chase in any country. The 2 games in Norway is being played so I can continue a chase with the second game if the first game is a loser. So I'll be back with an update when the first game is finished. Here is how it looks: 18september2011swedenfl.png18september2011swedench.png18september2011norwayfl.png18september2011norwaych.png18september2011finlandf.png18september2011finlandc.png :hope

Re: No draws in Scandinavia................please 1 winner yesterday. Today there is 5 games in Norway. 2 starts at 16:00 and 3 starts at 18:00. No ongoing chase but I won't bet 2 of the 18:00 starters. I'll use them in case I'll have to start a chase with the 2 games that start 16:00. I have made the bets in the flat bet section. I'll use the odd that is available at ~17:50 in the chase section. Here is how it looks: 25september2011norwayfl.png25september2011norwaych.png :hope

Re: No draws in Scandinavia................please 1 more winner in Sweden yesterday. No qualifiers for the system today. So I thought I'd post a summary of the various systems: 27september2011summary.png Nothing new. Unfortunately. Sweden rules. 37,66 units profit in the flat bet section. I'll call that a succes (hope I didn't just jinx it). Norway isn't far from profit. Its just a matter of time. I'm optimistic and I think it''ll close in profit. Finland on the other hand is a different story. I'm praying for a better run next season. Hope somebody earned some money fading me in that section. I think the chase part of the system is going very well. 3 is the highest number of games in one chase (whoops did I just jinx it again). There is no season cut off point in this system (i.e. 5 rounds before season ends). I'll play until the end of the season. When the new season starts I'll pick up where last season ended (if any chases is unfinished).