** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NBA 31 March 2011!

Last day from month, last pick, end of month, wish you a great next one to all! next month I'll write from Bastia (France) if I'll have time and acces to net! forza bastia per sempre!

Sport NBA
Event San Antonio - Boston Celtics
Selection under 186 points
Strength 1/10
Date 31/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 1.97
Reasoning Two teams decimated by injuries, Spurs, best team the season just came after a unbelievable 4 streak lose and can't hope to beat or tie Bulls best record (only 17 lose in a regular season) but now all is history after that 4 lose, on the other side Boston isn't easy to take it away, they lose at top worst team so they can lose anyway, but for this match, with so many miss I take the under, even if Spurs score a lot in last matches, Boston is a under team, so is the safe bet here, lean to Spurs to ML. Good luck!

Re: NBA 31 March 2011!

Sport NBA
Event L.A.Lakers - Dallas Maver.
Selection Dallas Maver +6.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 1/10
Date 31/03/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.97
Reasoning An interesting match here, both teams play well, but Dallas came here to revenge the 96-91 lose at home 20 days ago, even if LA is favorite ant the AH isn't very high, can be easy cover in last seconds if they lead with 3-4 points and are fouled and all FT's goes in, but I don't see this kind of end, I lean to Dallas on ML and I think if they are going to lose this one, will be a last shot win game, LA starts the 7 streak wins at Dallas, now is tame to end it. Good luck!