Allsvenskan 2011

My ranks: Elfsborg +++++ Malmö FF ++++ Helsingborg ++++ Örebro ++++ Mjällby ++++ BK Häcken +++ IFK Göteborg +++ AIK +++ Djurgården +++ Trelleborg +++ Kalmar FF +++ Halmstad BK +++ Syrianska ++ GAIS ++ IFK Norrköping ++ Gefle +

Re: Allsvenskan 2011 Malmö FF +++++ Helsingborg +++++ Elfsborg ++++ Örebro ++++ BK Häcken +++ IFK Göteborg +++ Mjällby +++ Djurgården +++ Trelleborg +++ Kalmar FF +++ Syrianska +++ AIK ++ Halmstad BK ++ GAIS ++ IFK Norrköping ++ Gefle + -- Interesting that you have Elfsborg at 5 stars while they sold Avdic (19 goals last season) and replaced him with 2 guys who never scored much. They also sucks away becuase they got articifiel pitch at home where they got big advantage but at real grass they struggle. Helsingborg and Malmö dominated the leauge last year and they have not lost any players more than Helsingborg who didnt sign new contract with Lantz (captain). I think Helsingborg will be in lead in the summer break but after they will struggle some because i hardly think they will have Alexander Gerdnt (top scorer + national team player) after the break.

Re: Allsvenskan 2011 The reason I put Elfsborg on 5 and not MFF nor HIF is that I feel Elfsborg has the most complete squad and the squad with the most depth. They can take some injuries and still put up a really nice team. MFF could lose Rolle, I think that would hurt. What do you say about MFF, how would they do without him on the coaching side? HIF will inevitably miss Lantz and they are on 4 since they don't have the same depth in the squad but I like Jönsson and Gerndt offensively.

Re: Allsvenskan 2011 yes, very good point. one'll have to take that into account considering Elfsborg away. If Malmö qualifies for CL (not too unlikely thanks to the new qualification system) and Helsingborg manages a run in EL (as they have said they will really go for), Elfsborg will be the team that focuses mostly on Allsvenskan. It might be a decisive factor. Anyway, would be so fun to have Swedish team in one of the group stages of CL or EL! :tongue2