New Club Scam

CKitty

• 1 month later...

Re: New Poker Club Opening in Brentwood, Essex.

Welcome to Rivered
Rivered Private Members Lounge & Poker Club will be opening it's doors for the first time in the centre of Brentwood on 3rd of June 2011. with
£10,000 ADDED TO THE PRIZEPOOL

£10k wow, sounds almost too good to be true.

Re: New Poker Club Opening in Brentwood, Essex. Basically.... 1) club was a lie, there is no club to speak of 2) Jamie the "owner" is really Jack Kershaw 3) Many big players (Paul Zimbler, Marc Goodwin to name but two) have been promised deals and failed to get them 4) Basically this was a big scam worth tens of thousands 5) Blonde were lied to and awop used as a cover, awop have no affiliation neither 6) Tikay and Rich peed off Thats about it, but i only read 25 pages:ok Brian if ive missed owt, can you post what ive missed please?

Re: New Poker Club Opening in Brentwood, Essex. He's took money off a few people to set the club up Hes took money for membership for a non existent club He used Redbet as an online partner and took them for sat money, they have honoured payments to players and should be applauded. He took Zimbler for a chunk which I suppose is not a bad thing. Cba with more as I'm typing on phone but it's obv scam stay well clear

Basically.... 1) club was a lie, there is no club to speak of 2) Jamie the "owner" is really Jack Kershaw 3) Many big players (Paul Zimbler, Marc Goodwin to name but two) have been promised deals and failed to get them 4) Basically this was a big scam worth tens of thousands 5) Blonde were lied to and awop used as a cover, awop have no affiliation neither 6) Tikay and Rich peed off Thats about it, but i only read 25 pages:ok Brian if ive missed owt, can you post what ive missed please?

• 1 month later...

Re: New Club Scam Thanks for letting us know of this scam, thought it was a big prize pool like offered at Debden ( which i recall was 20k ) and that did go ahead. Heard ppl talking about it while playing at another club in brentwood and then saw it posted on Black Belt Poker. Thankfully i didn't join up.