THE END OF ANOTHER FESTIVAL

It really is the best and anyone who thinks not, must need their head tested. Ok, each race is a minefield but thats the beauty of it for me, any horse could effectively finish top 4 I've enjoyed one of my best festivals in terms of profit and now know the hours of work leading up to it was worth every minute. Not everything came off but the few that did paid well. Thanks to all who contributed to the threads making this yet again another successful year for Punters Lounge :clap .........now lets see who will win the County next year ;)

Re: THE END OF ANOTHER FESTIVAL

It really is the best and anyone who thinks not, must need their head tested. Ok, each race is a minefield but thats the beauty of it for me, any horse could effectively finish top 4 I've enjoyed one of my best festivals in terms of profit and now know the hours of work leading up to it was worth every minute. Not everything came off but the few that did paid well. Thanks to all who contributed to the threads making this yet again another successful year for Punters Lounge :clap .........now lets see who will win the County next year ;)
This- I have watched with interest, won a lucky15 yesterday, the most I've ever won so feel I have to thank everyone who posted anything that might have influenced any of the horses I took, I'm sure I read a few favourable write-ups for Buena Vista on this section. Great festival, great tipping :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.