APAT online open championship request 20% sold

staffy

• Name: Michael Plant ( Staffy)
  • Stake Requested: $55 @ 10 shares of $5.50
  • Event/Tournament: APAT online championship
  • Offer: 75% paid back = 1 share worth 7.5% (if win then another 50% paid back for any other event qualified for through this tourny)
  • Date of Event/Tournament: March 19th @ 2000

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Michael Plant agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Transfers via stars or 888 please. Stars name is staffyPL 888 name is staffypl Many Thanks for looking 2 shares TQM

Re: APAT online open championship request 20% sold

Playing this regardless just to let you know TQM. :ok
Good lad, Staffy......very surprised at the lack of staking, has the recession hit punterslounge?:unsure Just back from the pub and getting picked up to revisit in a wee while so will check later on but will probably need to re-check tomorrow morning in order to believe what I think I've read the previous evening!:lol Best of luck!:hope:hope:hope:hope TQM

If you can justify why you are charging a premuim in an online game I will have a stake or I'll take at 1:1?
All I will say is I am playing well at the moment and I am feeling confident. With the bonus UKIPT tourny if I win I think the % is about right I am sure the stakers wont moan if I with this then do well in UKIPT. The best I can do is offer it at 80% rather than 75%. That goes for all stakers not just you including TQM obviously.

All I will say is I am playing well at the moment and I am feeling confident. With the bonus UKIPT tourny if I win I think the % is about right I am sure the stakers wont moan if I with this then do well in UKIPT. The best I can do is offer it at 80% rather than 75%. That goes for all stakers not just you including TQM obviously.
I can stake James Keys for less than that ;) it doesn't make sense maths wise to stake anyone for less than evens, where is the value for the staker? If they have a 'huge' edge over the field or in some circumstances they have high traveling and hotel expenses then maybe it's justified. Good luck in the tourney anyway mate :ok

I can stake James Keys for less than that ;) it doesn't make sense maths wise to stake anyone for less than evens, where is the value for the staker? If they have a 'huge' edge over the field or in some circumstances they have high traveling and hotel expenses then maybe it's justified. Good luck in the tourney anyway mate :ok
No worries and cheers

Brilliant performance, staffy....I had faith in you!:clap:clap:clap I tried to post yesterday morning but lost internet and phone connection.....engineer has just left! PLTQM is my 888 alias!:ok Cheers:cheers TQM
Thanks matey. money on its way very soon.