Paddy Power/talksports starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package

i'm lucky

Re: Paddy Power/talksports starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package

wp glennop. Am I right in thinking that only top 5 go through to the final from the 2nd chance tourney?
Yeh, think so m8, was a bit of chat about it on final table, a couple of guys said top 10, but this 1 guy was adamant it was top 5, I had a look at final entries and only recognise 5 of em. No mention of 2nd chance game on talksport site as far as I can see tho'.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paddy Power/talksports starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package Just got knocked ou in 22nd:wall By the bounty...was 3rd or so in chips and could have/should have sat pretty but ooh no I went for the bounty.Had Jh10s and flop came 10h4cJd..2 pair...Paddytalksport had KhQd..and As on turn gave him a staight.....and sent me packing Moral of the story, forget about the bounty and just get the seat.:cry

Re: Paddy Power/talksports starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package Crashed out of the main one as well . In the 2nd one now , just got in the money now . 99 left . Lets see if i can get top 5 and qualify for it this time . First cash in the talksport tourneys though .

Re: Paddy Power/talksports starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package out in 65th i think ..... AK all in aginst A9 flop comes 6AA turn 10 river 9 lol NOt disappointed with how i played this . Trapped him very well . UL that shit happens :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Oh ya , my laptop seems to understand what i'm saying ...... EVerytime i said don't see that particular card in front of my laptop . That card would come on the river lol

qualified last night ' date=' bit disappointed to discover only one prize in the final.....................I never actually win.:cry[/quote'] There's 50 prizes. Prizes 1st Place: Irish open seat worth £3000 plus £1000 for travel and expenses 2nd–10th: €220 tokens for the Irish Open Last Chance Saloon Satellites 11th-50th: Feeder tokens for the Irish Open Last Chance Saloon satellites

There's 50 prizes. Prizes 1st Place: Irish open seat worth £3000 plus £1000 for travel and expenses 2nd–10th: €220 tokens for the Irish Open Last Chance Saloon Satellites 11th-50th: Feeder tokens for the Irish Open Last Chance Saloon satellites
oh, ok good. only checked the tourney lobby which just indicates an Irish Open ticket as 1st prize.

Re: Paddy Power/talksports starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package Thanks m8 i'm reading it online anyway , can't remember the url as i have bookmarked it already :nana:nana:nana finally i finished reading the no limits and limits section . I don't play the rest of the games though , so just browsed through a bit .