Paddy Power/talksports starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package

i'm lucky

http://www.talksport.co.uk/competitions/win-%C2%A34000-irish-open-package-and-play-share-%E2%82%AC25-million We have teamed up with Paddy Power to give you the chance to put your poker skills to the test for the chance to win daily cash prizes, and maybe even a seat at the Irish Poker Open worth more than £3000. Every day for two weeks you can take part in free to enter free-roll poker tournaments, courtesy of PaddyPowerPoker.com. There will be a $100 prize pool up for grabs in every free-roll for the top finishers. talkSPORT presenter's will be taking part in a number of tournaments too - knock one of them out and you'll secure yourself $100 on the spot. The top 10 finishers in each of the daily tournaments will win a seat at the talkSPORT Series Final, taking place on Wednedsay 6th April. Make it to that final and you'll be going head-to-head against fellow talkSPORT listeners for the chance to win a seat at the Irish Open where you could find yourself playing for a share of the cool €2.5 million prize pool. And as if a seat at the tournament worth £3,000 wasn't enough, the series winner will also bag £1,000 for the trip.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package and play for a share of €2.5 milli Just came on to post this. Great little set of freerolls with a lovely prize in the final. Password for Monday not up yet. Let's hope this is restricted to just UK :hope

Re: Starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package and play for a share of €2.5 milli

Just came on to post this. Great little set of freerolls with a lovely prize in the final. Password for Monday not up yet. Let's hope this is restricted to just UK :hope
hope not:(

Re: Starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package and play for a share of €2.5 milli

Just came on to post this. Great little set of freerolls with a lovely prize in the final. Password for Monday not up yet. Let's hope this is restricted to just UK :hope
no restrictions in the t&c`s

Re: Starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package and play for a share of €2.5 milli Hopefully not so that i can play :clap

no restrictions in the t&c`s
Great. So we'll have to look forward to donk Italian and Romanians either going all in every hand or calling all the way to the river with bottom pair 9 kicker and hitting a three outer at the end. Can't wait. :(

Re: Paddy Power/talksports starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package Finished 4th in the 2nd chance game, (at least I think I did, was 4th when I went to bed and left it running) at 1.50am, up at 4.50am for work. Little tired at moment, but thru' to final. :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

Re: Paddy Power/talksports starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package Nice finish there . Still trying to get into the money in this tourney so far . Been trying for days now . Dun see anything going my way so far . Best finish was 300 ish :puke

Re: Paddy Power/talksports starts 21st March Win £4000 Irish Open Package wp glennop. Am I right in thinking that only top 5 go through to the final from the 2nd chance tourney? It certainly looks that way. 2 nights and 30 people are in the final- 10 defo go through from the main tourney.