So I was reading Gambling Mag...

DasBoot

Lots of strange threads lately :unsure Like people are incapable of writing down what they actually mean, instead resort to strange hieroglyphic type cryptic clues they think will interest us to work out. No, cut the bullshit and get to the point, people. Special request from Nade, thanks.

Re: So I was reading Gambling Mag... I was just going to say, thinking about it they were just probably trawling poker forums looking for stories/tales for their story on Las Vegas and what goes on there. Page 57 of the April issue: "...certain forum users are planning Vegas nuptials, such as Graeme Morls, 31, from Newcastle, who aims to join the likes of other Punter's Lounge users such as 'ksportz'..."

Re: So I was reading Gambling Mag...

I was just going to say, thinking about it they were just probably trawling poker forums looking for stories/tales for their story on Las Vegas and what goes on there. Page 57 of the April issue: "...certain forum users are planning Vegas nuptials, such as Graeme Morls, 31, from Newcastle, who aims to join the likes of other Punter's Lounge users such as 'ksportz'..."
What does the 31 bit mean?