sportinglife/racingpost v bookies prices

twinny

the thinking i think of sportinglife and the racingpost as experts in the geegee department,i also think the bookies are experts to but sometimes one of these will get it wrong and thats were im hopeing to try and get a decent system going. the idea sometimes sporting,rp will predict a starting price that is massivly different to what the bookies have on offer,sometimes better sometimes worse,my thoughts are that if sporting/rp price a horse up at say 9/4 and i can get 5/1 with hills or ladbrokes then someone has got it massivly wrong and im hopeing its the bookie, if its the other way hills or ladbrokes have it @ 9/4 and sporting or r/p have it predicted @ 5/1 then i will stay clear the stakeing plan up to and includeing 5/1 win only over 5/1 e/w(8 or more runners only) less than 8 runners whatever prive win only the starting bank will be the standard 100 points all win bets will be 5 points all e/w bets will be 2.5 points e/w if any bookie has e/w bonuses i.e 5 places then that will be stated when posting the selection the selections selections will only be taken from the top 3 in the betting in sporting or r/p as im often out or on hols etc,posting might be a bit random i will not be useing real money,and will always post which bookie is offering the price i have posted

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.