Research about sportsbettign

Hello, for my thesis, I'm doing some research about the profitability of sportsbetting. More particularly I'm investigating arbitrage opportunities. As a part of my research, I would like to compare my profits (or losses) to those of at least 10 other sportsbettors. I'm still looking for some people that would like to help me by keeping track of their wins or losses over a period of 1 month. It will only take 5 minutes of your time and as a reward for helping me, I will send the results of my thesis. So if I find a way to make a nice profit, you can take advantage of that too :)

Re: Research about sportsbettign I've done some research about arbitrage opportunities when placing sports bets. Which betting sites are best to deposit money on when looking for arbs, which arbs are 'safe' arbs (without the risk of a bet being cancelled), etc. Now I'm going to test my findings and look what's the percentage of my invested bankroll I can make in one month. Preferably from the 15th of march untill the 14th of april. I would like to compare my results of that period to some random punters and try to show that I can outperform them betting on safe arbs.