Jump Racing - 06/03/2011

4:40 Huntingdon Extra Bold 2pts - 5/1 (VC) Was sent off the hot favourite lto, jumped and travelled like the best horse in the race but found absolutely nothing when asked. When he has won in the past, he's always found for pressure, so I'm sure the horrible ground blunted him. Today he gets better ground, and although it's good to soft, I think the slight reduction in trip will help. If he gets genuine good ground and is still on a mark like this, I think he's very well handicapped. I do think 5/1 is a good price in this weak race though and he's a sound jumper. The Lavelle string have had a couple of winners this week too.

Re: Jump Racing - 06/03/2011 4:10 Huntingdon Babilu 1pt EW - 14/1 (PaddyPower) You can forget his run at Kempton when he was way too keen. If you take that out of his form, he'd be a 6/1 shot here. He was travelling well lto when falling off the same mark and that race has been backed up by the second winning well today. Jockey goes well around this course which is a bonus, and his record on the horse reads 211. Cheekpeices stay on which helps. If there's a strong pace on he has a big chance.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.