BBOTD Thursday 3rd March

6.05 Meydan Musir win 9/2 Bet 365 Racing really hots up in Meydan tomorrow. This and the last race look like real quality races and was going to go for Presvis but I just have a slight doubt with Poet's Voice in there and even Wigmore Hall in the race. Needs plenty of luck in running and may just find a little trouble so I am going to go for this De Kock horse who I think has a massive chance. This horse returned at Meydan over 1m and was beaten by Skysurfers. Musir quickened up well with the winner that day but once the jockey felt he could not win he eased off the gas and coasted home. Think this trip will suit much more than the mile that day, especially with the ultimate goal being the Dubai world cup. This is just one of many horses that de Kock could have in the world cup in a few weeks. I just feel this horse with that run under his belt will be very tough to beat here. Opposition looks very strong with some horses having their first runs for their new stables. The likes of Prince Bishop and Richards Kid could go well but I think the biggest danger will come from the likely favourite in Twice Over. The ultimate goal for this horse is also the Dubai world cup and I think he may just need this. Musir has the fitness edge over Twice Over and I think will be enough to swing his way. There are a few last time out winners in the race who I don't think will be good enough. Musir has a big chance here and wouldn't surprise me if he goes off favourite tomorrow. Returned to this trip 1m 2f where he won pretty comfortably last year at the festival beating the decent raihana. Twice over is the class horse in the race having won multiple group ones already but this horse the potential to be a group 1 winner.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.