System more goals second part

iroquois

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: System more goals second part The results are looking quite good up till now. :) Do you select home teams that score more in the second half or do you select home teams that have played homegames in which there are more goals scored in the second half? (So do you take into account that goals are scored against that home team in previous matches) Keep it up:hope

Re: System more goals second part

The results are looking quite good up till now. :) Do you select home teams that score more in the second half or do you select home teams that have played homegames in which there are more goals scored in the second half? (So do you take into account that goals are scored against that home team in previous matches) Keep it up:hope
the second one..."teams that have played homegames in wich there are more goals scored in the second half". because choosing that way i put in the equation the attack capacity of the home team and his defensive ability+the way the team perform when playing home, normally a speculative one...

Re: System more goals second part Nice going.... ROI 32% :loon. If you had used level stakes, the ROI would be only 8.4%. So, I have news for all those Martingale skeptics out there (including me).... it does work ;) BTW, why are all the odds exactly 2.1 ??.... strange :unsure

Re: System more goals second part

Nice going.... ROI 32% :loon. If you had used level stakes' date= the ROI would be only 8.4%. So, I have news for all those Martingale skeptics out there (including me).... it does work ;) BTW, why are all the odds exactly 2.1 ??.... strange :unsure
Grex in my state have bettting that have this Odd 2.1 Universal for all of games.. that choice Second part more goals than first...

Re: System more goals second part Iroquios .. you are in profit 102.00E and if you go with this steps with bank 635Euro you will add one chance for your system so you will have 7 Chance and with this great job after 6 months i think you will go to have 10 chance that you be more Komfort to play... the dobles bet are very dangerous so go to have more chanceee to play.. after do that you will start First Bet with 10E and you will be more profitable.... best regards:tongue2

Re: System more goals second part You might as well just play roulette and bet a fiver on red or black, are you actually looking into this or are you just picking a match at random. If 40% of matches finish with more goals being scored in the second half would it not be more logical to place your bets on more goals scored in the first half?