Sunday mill $5mill march 6th

Woodie

Re: Sunday mill $5mill march 6th gone in 2607 place PokerStars Game #58789427500: Tournament #409020010, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XX (5000/10000) - 2011/03/07 3:19:39 WET [2011/03/06 22:19:39 ET] Table '409020010 1695' 9-max Seat #3 is the button Seat 1: bolanine (145430 in chips) Seat 2: Yakiddinme (208036 in chips) Seat 3: Rebel Fitz (56074 in chips) Seat 4: AnaMarieee23 (124304 in chips) Seat 5: Podkablu4nik (115259 in chips) Seat 6: EDVINKE (342168 in chips) Seat 7: regretsHD (233013 in chips) Seat 8: langelatten1 (168546 in chips) Seat 9: elnikolito (284878 in chips) bolanine: posts the ante 1000 Yakiddinme: posts the ante 1000 Rebel Fitz: posts the ante 1000 AnaMarieee23: posts the ante 1000 Podkablu4nik: posts the ante 1000 EDVINKE: posts the ante 1000 regretsHD: posts the ante 1000 langelatten1: posts the ante 1000 elnikolito: posts the ante 1000 AnaMarieee23: posts small blind 5000 Podkablu4nik: posts big blind 10000 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to Rebel Fitz [4s 4h] EDVINKE: folds regretsHD: folds langelatten1: folds elnikolito: folds bolanine: raises 30000 to 40000 Yakiddinme: folds Rebel Fitz: raises 15074 to 55074 and is all-in AnaMarieee23: folds Podkablu4nik: folds bolanine: calls 15074 *** FLOP *** [8s 9c Kh] *** TURN *** [8s 9c Kh] [Qs] *** RIVER *** [8s 9c Kh Qs] [3s] *** SHOW DOWN *** bolanine: shows [9h Ah] (a pair of Nines) Rebel Fitz: shows [4s 4h] (a pair of Fours) bolanine collected 134148 from pot Rebel Fitz finished the tournament in 2607th place and received $591.28. *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 134148 | Rake 0 Board [8s 9c Kh Qs 3s] Seat 1: bolanine showed [9h Ah] and won (134148) with a pair of Nines Seat 2: Yakiddinme folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 3: Rebel Fitz (button) showed [4s 4h] and lost with a pair of Fours Seat 4: AnaMarieee23 (small blind) folded before Flop Seat 5: Podkablu4nik (big blind) folded before Flop Seat 6: EDVINKE folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 7: regretsHD folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 8: langelatten1 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 9: elnikolito folded before Flop (didn't bet)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sunday mill $5mill march 6th HU now, just sharkscoped them... that Bdbeatslayer must be a good player - whilst his P/L is hidden, he has played 3779 games at average of $203, and has rating of 98/100 sheppyshape has played 197 games at average of $9! lol .. 51/100 Normal guy small stakes hitting big on the one time you want to :)

Re: Sunday mill $5mill march 6th

That sheppyshape was UK wasn't he' date=' has it finished yet?[/quote'] Just had a look and its finished. He is from the UK and got 2nd for $465k. I wonder if he was meant to be at work today :loon The final table bubble definately wasn't the place to be, 10th got almost $28k... 9th got almost 264k.. OUCH!

Re: Sunday mill $5mill march 6th 9 way chop what a bunch of pussies, the winner had good stack and like 900k in winnings already all other players are nobodys how he gives up so much $ no idea. Think I would of looked to do a deal when like 6/5 left. Well done all those plers who cashed as usualy I found a way to blow a huge stack before the money lol

Re: Sunday mill $5mill march 6th I can understand the chop. Even the low stack got better then 5th and the guy who was in 1st got better then 3rd. He did only have 100Mil and there were a few people not too far off that. He actually took 5k more then the official chip chop. I guess you have to be willing to gamble a bit as the blinds were 1m 2m with anti's his 100m really was not massive. I think it was a good deal for all. At the end of the day they got in for just over $200 or even less if they won a sattalite and walked away with the price of a house. I can only imagaine what sort of day they were all having today :notworthy:cheers

Re: Sunday mill $5mill march 6th w00t a 17 year old? Who won the $500,000, Father or Son? This Sunday, Dutch poker player ‘zeurrr’ turned his $2 investment in half a million dollar in the special edition of Pokerstars’ Sunday Million with a total prize pool of $11 million. When the second biggest newspaper in the Netherlands -Algemeen Dagblad- wanted to interview the winner they came across something strange… A journalist from the newspaper tried to call the winner, assuming it was ‘Jimmy Jonker’. This was based on the fact that a person with the nickname ‘Jiminho3′ was posting about the tournament on a poker forum with this alias. He also signed one of his forum messages with ‘Greetz Jimmy’. When the newspaper called the lucky guy to congratulate him, his 47-year old father Jos Jonker told the journalist he was the 6th place finisher in the Sunday Million. This smelled a bit, and after further investigation it appeared that son Jimmy is only 17 year old. In the Terms & Conditions of Pokerstars it’s stated that ‘individuals under 18 years of age’ are not allowed to play and if false information is provided Pokerstars will not pay out any sums and can even proceed to prosecute the player.

Re: Sunday mill $5mill march 6th They should just say it was me that won, and give me the money, I'm Dutch and am old enough :tongue2 I can only imagine what went on in the head of the dad, you wake up and hear your son saying he just won more then half a million? I'd lie too if I were that dad

I can understand the chop. Even the low stack got better then 5th and the guy who was in 1st got better then 3rd. He did only have 100Mil and there were a few people not too far off that. He actually took 5k more then the official chip chop. I guess you have to be willing to gamble a bit as the blinds were 1m 2m with anti's his 100m really was not massive. I think it was a good deal for all. At the end of the day they got in for just over $200 or even less if they won a sattalite and walked away with the price of a house. I can only imagaine what sort of day they were all having today :notworthy:cheers
I seem to recall you winning about €20k, on IPN network :unsure So definately, same kind of feeling, but their's will last a little longer, maybe? :beer:beer:beer:beer

Re: Sunday mill $5mill march 6th I have just happened to catch beginning of the FT of this, when they were making a deal. After they gave the numbers, everyone agreed right away, but zeurrr. He wanted 150k more with his medium stack :loon. What a clown! People got on him hard and he backed down. Looks like he gets nothing at all now.

Re: Sunday mill $5mill march 6th Aye, the kid gets nothing :loon Update: Pokerstars Holland Representative Simon Keijzer tells Dutch TV show Jimmy Jonker is registered as a 19-year old, while he is 17 years old at the moment. Keijzer declares that an under-aged shouldn’t have played the tournament and he will not be entitled to the prize money (March 9, 12.15 GMT).

Aye, the kid gets nothing :loon Update: Pokerstars Holland Representative Simon Keijzer tells Dutch TV show Jimmy Jonker is registered as a 19-year old, while he is 17 years old at the moment. Keijzer declares that an under-aged shouldn’t have played the tournament and he will not be entitled to the prize money (March 9, 12.15 GMT).
I'd be absolutely gutted, but he's only got himself to blame. Make an account in your dads name like i done, then at least if you win something you could tell your old man and he could say he played the tournament.