PokerStars Home Games Pro Bounty

PGremlin

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) I asked support why I haven't received a ticket yet, and it seems they are having a bit of a delay Hello Yi, Thank you for your email. We can see that you have met the playing requirements to receive the Ultimate Home Games freeroll ticket. However, we are currently experiencing some delays with crediting these tickets so we ask you to remain patient and we hope to have resolved this issue soon. If you have not received the ticket by Saturday the 5th of March, please contact us again and we will credit the ticket for you. Please let us know if you have any further questions, or need assistance with anything. Regards, Stian PokerStars Support Team

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers)

I asked support why I haven't received a ticket yet, and it seems they are having a bit of a delay Hello Yi, Thank you for your email. We can see that you have met the playing requirements to receive the Ultimate Home Games freeroll ticket. However, we are currently experiencing some delays with crediting these tickets so we ask you to remain patient and we hope to have resolved this issue soon. If you have not received the ticket by Saturday the 5th of March, please contact us again and we will credit the ticket for you. Please let us know if you have any further questions, or need assistance with anything. Regards, Stian PokerStars Support Team
SImilar response with me

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) please joint to my club, ill do the same to yours if needed. not much time left till deadline, so please hurry up everyone. i can create some tournaments if needed as well. let me know. - Enter my Club ID number: 335103 - Enter my Invitation Code: 11112222

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) well it wont be me :@ PokerStars Game #58759468146: Tournament #352753254, Freeroll Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2011/03/06 18:15:23 WET [2011/03/06 13:15:23 ET] Table '352753254 273' 9-max Seat #8 is the button Seat 1: supertube132 (1580 in chips) Seat 2: puritoarte (1380 in chips) Seat 3: teaulc (1480 in chips) Seat 4: StuckinMW (1480 in chips) Seat 5: pumparAA (1440 in chips) is sitting out Seat 6: Mr. Chrizza (1440 in chips) is sitting out Seat 7: RogerTuesday (1270 in chips) Seat 8: Chynno X (1440 in chips) is sitting out Seat 9: Marika2999 (1990 in chips) Marika2999: posts small blind 15 supertube132: posts big blind 30 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to teaulc [9s 9h] puritoarte: folds teaulc: raises 60 to 90 StuckinMW: folds pumparAA: folds Mr. Chrizza: folds RogerTuesday: folds Chynno X: folds Marika2999: folds supertube132: calls 60 *** FLOP *** [6s 9c Js] supertube132: bets 90 teaulc: raises 150 to 240 supertube132: calls 150 *** TURN *** [6s 9c Js] [Kh] Marika2999 is disconnected supertube132: checks Marika2999 is connected teaulc: bets 300 supertube132: raises 950 to 1250 and is all-in teaulc: calls 850 and is all-in Uncalled bet (100) returned to supertube132 *** RIVER *** [6s 9c Js Kh] [5s] *** SHOW DOWN *** supertube132: shows [Th Qs] (a straight, Nine to King) teaulc: shows [9s 9h] (three of a kind, Nines) teaulc said, "fs" supertube132 collected 2975 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 2975 | Rake 0 Board [6s 9c Js Kh 5s] Seat 1: supertube132 (big blind) showed [Th Qs] and won (2975) with a straight, Nine to King Seat 2: puritoarte folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 3: teaulc showed [9s 9h] and lost with three of a kind, Nines Seat 4: StuckinMW folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: pumparAA folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) Unlucky you two ? who is still left in this. I lost big pot almost 5000 BvB with AQ vs QJ all in pre flop he limp calls over 20 Big Blinds I'm still in though about half the average and right on the bubble mark.

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) Was doin OK, just over 6k in chips Called pre-flop raise with QQ Flop comes 8 high He checks, I bet, he shoves, I call He shows AJ off Hits his 3 outer on turn :wall :wall :wall