** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

NHL February picks

Re: NHL February picks NYIsland-Florida Panthers Me and Islanders again,it looks like I'm islanders fan but I'm not. :D Islander are in beter form then florida and have been playing some great hockey winning 5 of their last 6 games. Panthers are playing in their 4th game in 6 days and are 0-4 in their past 4 games they were in that situation. Islanders @ 2,35

Re: NHL February picks

NYIsland-Florida Panthers Me and Islanders again,it looks like I'm islanders fan but I'm not. :D Islander are in beter form then florida and have been playing some great hockey winning 5 of their last 6 games. Panthers are playing in their 4th game in 6 days and are 0-4 in their past 4 games they were in that situation. Islanders @ 2,35
5:1 :ok

Re: NHL February picks Dallas Stars-N.J.Devils Devils are hottest team right now in NHL,they are stiil hoping to catch that last playoff place. Devils didn't win in Dallas almost nine year and today is a great chance to do it. The Devils have won 7 in a row and are 9-0-1 in their last ten,Dallas Stars have dropped 4 straight and 8 of their last 9 games and still playing without their leading scorer Brad Richards who is injured. Devils will stick with Hedberg in net, who has won 7 straight starts and allowed just 8 goals in those starts. GL Devils @ 2,30

Dallas Stars-N.J.Devils Devils are hottest team right now in NHL,they are stiil hoping to catch that last playoff place. Devils didn't win in Dallas almost nine year and today is a great chance to do it. The Devils have won 7 in a row and are 9-0-1 in their last ten,Dallas Stars have dropped 4 straight and 8 of their last 9 games and still playing without their leading scorer Brad Richards who is injured. Devils will stick with Hedberg in net, who has won 7 straight starts and allowed just 8 goals in those starts. GL Devils @ 2,30
Dallas Stars-N.J.Devils 0:1 :clap

Re: NHL February picks Pittsburgh-San Jose Sharks PENGUINShave lots of problems with injurys,many of them are very important and we see that on latest performance.Penguins are playing in their third game in four nights and are 1-4 in their last 5 games in that situation. San Jose is 6-0 in their last 6 games vs a team with a winning record, and 7-2 in their last 9 games as a favorite.San Jose isn’t bothered too much by no days rest as they are 5-3-2 playing in the second of a back to back. my pick here is Sharks to win @ 1,70

Pittsburgh-San Jose Sharks PENGUINShave lots of problems with injurys,many of them are very important and we see that on latest performance.Penguins are playing in their third game in four nights and are 1-4 in their last 5 games in that situation. San Jose is 6-0 in their last 6 games vs a team with a winning record, and 7-2 in their last 9 games as a favorite.San Jose isn’t bothered too much by no days rest as they are 5-3-2 playing in the second of a back to back. my pick here is Sharks to win @ 1,70
good job Sharks,win after over time 2:3 :nana