PuntersLounge Exclusive Ladbrokes League Series - $500 Added - Grand Final Tues. 29th

morlspin

PuntersLounge Exclusive Ladbrokes League Series - $500 Added - Grand Final Tues. 29th  

1. 1.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Ladbrokes League Series - $500 added - Leg 3 Tues 8th Mar Was gutted to have to leave the game when my laptop crashed, its being overheating for the past couple of weeks. Twice now I have been doing well in a tourny just for the laptop to decide to switch itself off :sad After a new desktop now, can't afford for this to keep happening.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Ladbrokes League Series - $500 added - Leg 4 Tues 15th Ma sry for posting here, but i would like to know where can i find the password for this tournaent because i search every single topic in this category and didn't found it.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Ladbrokes League Series - $500 added - Leg 4 Tues 15th Ma

sry for posting here' date=' but i would like to know where can i find the password for this tournaent because i search every single topic in this category and didn't found it.[/quote'] Password will need to be sent to you, hopefully you'll get it in time for next week's game, and there's still chance to qualify for the final. :ok Well done Gremlin. :clap Table will be updated shortly.

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Ladbrokes League Series - $500 added - Leg 5 Tues 22nd Ma

Is this game on tonight' date=' can't find it in lobby?[/quote'] spoke to Graeme this morning about this,not too sure at the moment as to whether this will go ahead tonight or not. details later

Re: PuntersLounge Exclusive Ladbrokes League Series - $500 added - Leg 5 Tues 22nd Ma

ive asked for tonights game to be set up but looking less likely now..... option is a private game on stars in the home games to do final leg maybe tomorrow?
Fine by me - make it 8 or later though please