** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jumps Racing - Wednesday 9th Feb

3.25 Ludlow Lady Bling Bling ew 10/1 Bet 365 Returns to hurdles today after decent debut over fences last time out finishing second to Forget it at Wincanton. Had back to back wins over hurdles at this time last year one of them over todays course and distance. Looks well handicapped here and with conditions in her favour should go close. 3.45 Carlisle Sa Suffit Win @ 6/1 Bet 365 Has a spin out here over hurdles after winning a couple of chases on testing ground last season. Not seen on the course since last April at Aintree and looks to on a reasonable mark here so if fit and with conditions to suit should be competitive here. 3.45 Punchestown Sharekan ew @ 20/1 Bet 365 Twice a winner at Fairyhouse on very testing ground. Think the step in trip will suit and has conditions in his favour. 4.00 Ludlow Shadow Dancer win @ 3/1 Bet 365 Was rated 126 over hurdles and won off a mark of 119 so the 117 rating over fences today seems to be adecent mark. Needs better ground so with conditions to suit today and a return to the distance that most suited over hurdles should run a big race here.

Re: Jumps Racing - Wednesday 9th Feb 3.10pm @ Carlisle 'Cadoudalas 2/1 Won last 2, last time effortlessly, only up a few lb and Scudamore will hopefully go from start to finish. 3.45pm @ Carlisle 'Knockara Beau' 5/2 Admittedly a long way behind Grand Cru, but still finished in front of some high class animals last time out. A repeat takes this. 2.50pm @ Ludlow 8 + 12 RFC icon_cool.gif 2 horses stand out here as being ahead of the others, 1 sharpened by a spin on the all weather the other day will be suited to this track, the other dropping big time in grade should be classier than everything else. 3.25pm @ Ludlow 'Princess Rainbow' 14/1 (EW) If Ruthenoise is 3s fav here I cannot fathom how this horse is priced in double figures based on 2 runs back when anilated both that horse and Cloudy Spirit. Half a mile extra to go today but wasn't stopping that day. Has run over 2m4f @ Aintree so I don't see anything to fear from 2m5f @ the much sharper Ludlow. Looks a cracking value bet. 4.00pm @ Ludlow 'Peplum' 6/1 Caused a 50s shock last time out but there looked to be nothing flukey about it, won very well and no reason not to expect a repeat performance today which would make it hard to beat. Right, that's me for the day. Jaysus I back less horses at Cheltenham/Ascot, I think I need sleep.

Re: Jumps Racing - Wednesday 9th Feb All SP 2.05 Carlisle ALONG CAME ROSIE Not much good hurdles form is on offer here but Along Came Rosie is the strong form pick, won 3 starts ago, then has been 3rd twice which is far better form than nearest contender here Alexander Road wo was well beaten on hurdling debut last time out and the same could be said about Tanzanite Bay 2.50 Ludlow IF I HAD HIM Just had the 3 starts over hurdles in this country a 4th in maiden hurdle then won a selling race which is todays class of race then 5th of 16 in handicap hurdle last time out so that for me is the best form on offer & i reckon this horse is a bit better than selling class 3.45 Carlisle DIKLERS OSCAR I think Tartak has too much weight, is carrying over a stone more than Diklers Oscars who seemed to improve with a win last time from a break off since last April winning readily by just over 2 lengths in only hes 3rd handicap run so chances are he is ahead of the handicapper.

Re: Jumps Racing - Wednesday 9th Feb

Well done with your winners mate' date=' especially Peplum, seems a very game horse, was under pressure around 4 out but responded well and got up well on the run in to win it on the line :clap[/quote'] A compatriate of mine owns Peplum.. The time it won @ 50/1 he didnt have a cent on it, and he is a pro gambler.. They didnt expect such a good run.. They fancied it to go well again today and he advised a tentative e/w bet, and it won again...