Profit in Matches that do not end in draws.

kayus84

Hi everyone, I hate to admit this but i am being intensely drawn deeper into the bookies hole of gambling on soccer mostly weekends though. Anyway this trend has spawned something else in me that made me realise that it is possible to make between 10-20% profit on almost any match you bet on, as long as the match does not end in a draw. So the question is how do we determine which matches will not end in a draw? It doesnt matter if the home or away team wins, the 10-20% is guaranteed as long as the match doesnt end in draw. So please somene, any ideas on how to develop a system to determine which matches wont end in draws should spill it out NOW.

Re: Profit in Matches that do not end in draws. This is difficult territory, people have been looking for the perfect draw system for ages. I guess the conclusion of most is that draws appear pretty random and that they are hard to predict, although there are some teams that seem to draw more than others. Low-scoring, low-conceding teams naturally produce more draws in most cases. Draws also occur in some leagues more than others, but that is of course reflected in the odds. You should check out Mr.Magoos thread, he's made a nice profit so far by laying draws. I believe his technique is simply finding teams that rarely draw and back that trend to continue.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.