Gadget Freeroll on Coral Poker (Sat 5th Feb 5pm GMT)

Bart(UK)

Hi guys/girls, Sorry for the short notice, but there's a Gadget freeroll on Coral poker in 1 hours time. Currently 118 entries. Top 10 paid. 1st = ipod Touch +$30 2nd = ipod Nano +$20 3rd to 5th = ipod Shuffle + a little $ 6th to 10th = £5 itunes voucher + a little $ Tourney: 5th Feb 17:00 hours. No password, open to all. Bart

Re: Gadget Freeroll on Coral Poker (Sat 5th Feb 5pm GMT) Nice one John, well played. :clap Glad I posted it now, almost didn't as I thought it was too late I built up quite a stack early on, but a couple of suck outs later and I really lost interest. That plus the software tilts me. Glad I could help :) Bart

Re: Gadget Freeroll on Coral Poker (Sat 5th Feb 5pm GMT)

And you let him beat you....tut tut.
======== was chippo with 5 left[146k] and pissin it nearest was on 42k,,then computer frooze,,took 25 mins to get back into site,,by this time 3 left and down to 86k in 2nd place with chippo now 116k...tried to get back....but in end fell short..happy to at least get back online and finish 2nd tbh