Clever selections with 5 euros?

Eliaz Ace

Yes, this is my second thread. The other one was made for a bit of fun. Yes mods I know the rules, only one thread but you can delete the other one! :ok Ok so I have a bank of 5 euros in my Bet365 account and I don't want to do like all the bookies want us to do... DEPOSIT. No I will try to with my 5 euros go as far as I possibly can ;) I don't have a specific strategy but let's see. So, let's goooo!

Re: Clever selections with 5 euros? So to resume all these bets: First bet, unlucky that Sampdoria lost AT HOME :unsure but you can admit that I was really not far. So the return was 0 euros. Second bet: all correct, wasn't really hard to predict..:lol Return: 0.81 euros Profit/Loss= -0.19 I am going to rise.

Re: Clever selections with 5 euros? Bet 3: Honka v Haka Selection: Honka Reasoning: For me this is going to be an easy win for FC Honka because they are very good at home and they already have played 3 games of this League Cup thus Haka has only played 1 game and they lost it. FC Honka hasn't got any injuries and they have two players from USA testing. The new players want to join the team so they will give everything in the match. :clapHonka! Stake: 1 Euro