** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Home Doubles

Elchubb

Sorry explantion to follow, Just want to post theses selections up now so it's not viewed as after timing 01 Man Utd v Aston Villa (1) Notts county v Walsall (1) Odds 2.159 02 Watford v Crystal Palace (1) Wrexham v Altrincham (1) Odds 2.5 03 Q.P.R v Portsmouth (1) Bournemouth v Swindon (1) Odds 2.538 04 Luton v Darlington (1) Liverpool v Stoke (1) Odds 2.351 10 pts on each double

Right so here's the explantion and reasoning for this thread! I've been wanting to start to keep better records of my bets and i think there might be a bit of profit in this system so i'm hoping to paper trail it on here! It seems that the best teams across England and Scotland make a habit out of winning their home games (See Grex's Thread) albeit at short odds! I've never been a massive fan of betting at odds on so i'm hoping that by putting them into doubles and getting odds of over evens i can make a profit with anything over a 50% strike rate! So the selections will always be home team doubles on teams that have good home records or playing against teams with bad away records and the odds will usaully be around evs to 2.5 ocassionly higher Selections will be from all 5 English leagues and the Scottish premiership Each selection will be for 10 pts as i want to see if this system can make a profit to level stakes first All odds are from Corals match coupons Any questions or input i'd be happy to hear!

Re: Home Doubles 01 Man Utd v Aston Villa (1) 3-1:clap Notts county v Walsall (1) 1-1:@ (88th min equaliser) 02 Watford v Crystal Palace (1) 1-1:wall Wrexham v Altrincham (1) 2-1:clap 03 Q.P.R v Portsmouth (1) 2-0:clap Bournemouth v Swindon (1) 3-2:clap 04 Luton v Darlington (1) 4-0:clap Liverpool v Stoke (1) 2-0:clap Staked 40pts Returns 48.89pts Profit 8.89pts