BBOTD - 26/01/11

2:45 Huntingdon Cross Kennon 0.5pts EW - 8/1 (PaddyPower) Shocked at the early price and think is a lot better than his 138 rating suggests. The horse will love the return to 3m2f as he is an out and out stayer with bags of stamina. I think his style of winning decieves the handicapper. Although he only beat Viking Bond by 3l at Cheltenham, to me he was full of running when he surged into the lead and drew right away towards the finish. I think he won the race a lot more easily than it looks. He ate up ground to stride alongside the leader who kicked for home on the turn very comfortably. He then went to Cheltenham and was going better than anything before being brought down three out over three miles. Runs off the same mark of 138 due to that and should appreciate the extra two furlongs once more. Worry is the track, he seems to prefer left handed, undulated tracks but has won going right handed and on a flat track, so I'm hopeful. Same jockey is on him which is good. Will be really disappointed if he doesn't feature in this race.

Re: BBOTD - 26/01/11 I hate tipping up a fav but i have been with todays pick from day one and she's all class. Robert Mills thinks the world of her and she should be to good for this lot today, well tonight. Jim Crowley brung her home last time out but steady Eddie takes the ride in the last, Eddie knows her well and has also won on her, she has a great turn of foot and will go on to better things in the future, she does carry a penalty but when the TURBO kicks in they wont catch her, my only fear is Eddie doesn,t press it to late. Kempton 7:35 - BUT BEAUTIFUL 1pt win. Best of luck.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.