mcnulty's 1X2 system based on recent form

mcnulty

A couple of weeks ago I decided I was going to put a couple of accumulators on for the weekend fixtures in the Scottish Prem and English Prem. I made my selections by looking at each fixture and working out the most likely result based on both teams Home and Away records for this season. Well the Scottish bet came in at odds of 145.00:) and I managed 4/8 on the English one. Well this certainly got me interested so I decided to try this on singles and came up with a formula to decide wether, based on this seasons form, there was value on either 1,X or 2. I weighted the formula slightly to put a higher value on the last 6 results. Over the last two weeks and 30 bets, I have a 50% strike rate and an ROI of 42%. Unsustainable of course but I have decided to run a 200 bet sample here and see what happens. I am taking selections from the top tier and second tier leagues of the following countries: England, Scotland, Germany, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands. After 200 bets I may do some analysis to decide to drop some of the leagues or just give up the system altogether if it isnt performing. I am starting with a bank of 100Euros and will be making bets of 1Euro per game. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE PUTTING THEIR MONEY ON AS THIS IS A COMPLETELY UNTESTED SYSTEM. Anyway, tonights selections:hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.