FTS(amba)E Index **Finished $177 -> $0 :(**

Samba_SamPa

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: FTS(amba)E Index **Started** Only $18.15 return from last week's Sunday 1/4m :$ Makes a 10% share worth only $1.36 :( If anybody wants it back then that is obviously fine. Alternatively, how about I have a go at tomorrow night's Super Series on William Hill? It's the £11, £1k added one. And also, I will play another $11.70 sat to the $215 tourneys during the coming week, see if we can get another shot at a biggie

Re: FTS(amba)E Index **Started** I still haven't received an email reply, but there is still no tournament there for tonight - next week's is there though. And a window popped up, which seems to explain why it has been cancelled this week

Dear valued customer, we will begin our scheduled maintenance at 12:00 AM GMT. Please make sure you are not sitting at any table at this time as the system will automatically disconnect you from the site. This will last for approximately ten and half hours (10:30 AM GMT). We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Re: FTS(amba)E Index **Started** Hi, reacting a bit late as I was travelling these past few days. In my opinion using this model of "shares" invested in your playing you should decide alone which games you will play, provided you inform us in advance of course. There should be some guidelines of course (only NLHE for instance) but once you're within these it should be up to you and based on what you feel comfortable playing Fred

Re: FTS(amba)E Index **Started** Confusion reigned supreme last night, and I didn't get into the Super Series game. Instead I had a bath :lol :$ Long story short - it was RB's fault, asking me how I was doing in it at 7:40pm, and making me believe it had started at 7:30pm. Blame him :) I have registered for 3 tournaments on Paddy Power tonight, each with added value - my screen name in SambaPL. 8pm - Paddys Pants Down $100 added, $1.10 entry 8:15pm - Paddy's B Team Bounty Special, $5.50 entry, $300 added in total 8:30pm - Paddy's Pants Down $150 added, $2.20 entry Leaves $9.32 to play with by end of week. (the 2 x Pants Down games will also get us into Friday's $1k Final, which will form part of the staking too)

Re: FTS(amba)E Index **Started** Am looking for an added value $11 or so tournament to play with the remaining pot. The best is the Be The bounty on 32Red, but the next one of those isn't til 6th March :unsure (they used to be every 1/2 weeks from what I remember?). I will keep an eye on tomorrow night's tournament on Paddy Power that VoJ is playing in his staking - minimum of $1k added for $11 or something.

Re: FTS(amba)E Index **Started** Not much by the way of situations in the 2nd hour. I did 3bet pre once with TT after an early raise, but folded to Rivrd's 4bet (I got the impression, given what he said after, that he had AA). On life support, and need a quick double double. 42nd of 47 on 2295, with avg of 7659. Riv going well in 6th :eyes :tongue2