BBOTD - Sat 15th Jan 2011

What a cracking days racing. They all get their day and the pick gets his day today at Kempton in the Christmas Hurdle. Binocular i feel will not be cherry ripe until March and he could not live with the front 2 home last time out, its going to be a mad dash over the last and Timmy Murphy will not be caught. STARLUCK looks a better horse so far this year and was not far behind Peddlers cross at Newbury Binocular back in 3rd. He loves the flat track he's match fit and he's very much the one to beat. Kempton 2:25 - STARLUCK 1pt win Hills 11/4 Best of luck in your day.

Re: BBOTD - Sat 15th Jan 2011 3:00 Kempton - Kauto Star - Back Finally the wait is over, and King Kauto gets the chance to yet again write his name into the history books. I have been waiting for this race since Boxing Day when the news broke that Kempton was being re-scheduled. Quite simply, this is Kauto Star's race to lose. He is one of the greatest horses over fences of all time, and the fact that his armour has a few slight chinks just makes him even more endearing. The McCoy factor has impacted on the price, even though I'm not so sure that McCoy is the right jockey for The Star. He is not always the most fluent jumper, and McCoy isn't particularly the best when it comes to getting horses to see a stride. That said, this is Kauto Star's race, or ''his cup final'' as the Racing Post call it. What a nice way to put it. This is his occasion. He was built for this day. It would be devastating if he were to lose, but I genuinely don't think there's any chance of that. He is seemingly unbeatable at the track where the right-handedness seems to play to his strengths. He jumps better here than anywhere else, and I think he could turn this into a precession. I hope he does. If he jumps well, he'll absolutely leave this lot for dead and caould win by a distance of more than a fence. He's the class act of the field, and I hope this is history in the making 1pt win @ 8/11 William Hill BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.