Jump racing Weds 12/1/11

3.25 Doncaster Prince Du Buery, not sure how much money this one owes me over the years and also many others no doubt. However i thought this would go in last week when pulled out of a race last friday. So, pleased to see Henderson having a go at this favourite from Pitt's yard. Pitts horse gon up 12lb for latest win and PDB running off 109 must go close to finally winning a race especially with the yard in great form at present. 11/4 Bet365 5pts win

Re: Jump racing Weds 12/1/11

SportHorse Racing
EventDoncaster 13:05
SelectionLoose Preformer
Strength1/10
Date12/01/2011
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 0.00
Reasoning£80,000 purchase last April at Cheltenham making his debut. Winning pointer and now trained by Nicky Henderson and well regarded in his camp. Henderson has his stable in great form and proved that yesterday with two winners from two runners. He's won 4 from his last 6 runners. B J Geraghty is booked for this one. The combo have 4 wins out of 7 since January 6th. The selection is also entered for a race tomorrow so I take that as a sign that he is ready to go.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.