Pokerstars software aids

GaF

I'm going to have another bash at regular poker :) I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment and not sure what the current situation is with regards to web sites and software. Want to make sure I have everything I can/should to not be at a disadvantage against my opponents. I'm using HEM with a HUD (I actually bought this - http://www.anskypoker.com/2009/08/get-gugels-secret-holdem-manager-heads-up-hud-config/ - figured $10 was nothing to have a starting point for a HU HUD). Whats the situation with PTR at Pokerstars? Last I knew was that it was prohibited, but that stars reps on 2plus2 had said that they wouldnt seek to identify people using it and they wouldnt enforce sanctions against anyone who did use it - basically giving the green light to everyone to use it (and leaving anyone who doesn't use it at a disadvantage - all but making it obligatory to use it) - is this still the situation? I only intend to play 1 table at a time, so dont consider TableNinja a requirement - is it a benefit to single tabling? Anything else I should be aware of or using?

Re: Pokerstars software aids Hey GaF, first of all best of luck! I do use PTR to look up people who are new to me and nothing has ever happened. TableNinja is basically for multitablers as it assigns various hotkeys to certain predefined actions. It's awesome when tables are popping up every other second but you'll have all the time in the world when single tabling, so save that money:ok You recommended me leakbuster in the past and it has been extremely beneficial to my game. Hope you'll still use it.

Re: Pokerstars software aids I'm also looking to start playing on Stars as well as PKR and was wondering all of the things you've asked Gaf so cheers :ok Surprised TableNinja costs so much though, $60 :eek I'm not too confident of making a profit on Stars though looks like being full of reg break-even grinders but we'll see.