Market Predicting Over / Unders

shadowvkc

Ok guys, so as you have probably read I came up with a system - see the "perfect martingale system" thread which relies on games with low numbers of goals. I believe that, in a perfect market, the outcome will favoure where the money is. Now what i propose is a work in progress, which i want to share on here with people adding rules as we go. Before kick-off tomorrow when the markets are established I will note the odds for Under 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 goals. I will then add up the total odds. In theory the higher the odds the more chances of goals and the lower the less chances. Over time, I think we would be able to say that, if the total odds are under X then it is likely that game will end in X or under goals. I welcome your input as to what other criteria we could include in order to make more accurate predictions? The list will be up tomorrow with total odds per game

Re: Market Predicting Over / Unders I have just been invited out for a drink with Richard Dunwoody tomorrow. Well actually it is with a chap called Laurance who runs Richards tipping service - I acidentaly met him a few weeks back in Sunny South Wales :D Because of that I am going to be unable to make a note of the odds pre kick-off. If someone else could possibly do them tomorrow, I can pick up then for the rest of the games

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.