** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: WCH U20

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Slovakia v Finland
Selection Finland (-3) AH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 31/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.84
Reasoning Well, huge difference in class between these two teams and this line handicap even if it looks quite high at the first sight let me tell you that for Finland it is very possible and not only, also very easy, yes I will use this word because the real difference it is indeed high between them and Slovakia. Playing three periods it is enough to force their real level in one period and the handicap difference it already done. Slovakia, well I doubt that this team will score more than one goal here as they clear lack a lot of class and also experience. Good Luck!

Re: WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP: WCH U20

Sport Ice Hockey
Event Canada v Swedeen
Selection under 6.5
Strength 10/10
Date 31/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.00
Reasoning Well, here the situation is different from the game between Slovakia and Finland as the class difference is not so meaningful thats for sure. Swedeen's team possess some good players with good potential and IMO Canada could have a quite difficult task here. Anyway, it will going to be a surprise if Swedeen will here :) but everything it is possible, certain is that in this match the motiavation and the way it will going to be the match will be different, a more closed game very possible. Swedeen should be competitive here so a closed match. Good Luck!

SportIce Hockey
EventSweden U20 - Russia U20
SelectionSweden U20
Strength10/10
Date03/01/2011
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.85
ReasoningSweden young boys showed excellent fit so far winning their pre-eliminary group B with 100% success, taking Canada in OT 5-6, and today rivals Russia with 2-0. Sweden U20 have a day more for rest because as a winner of group B they go directly to the semis, while early this morning Russia played very tough match in the quaters with Finland, even more they played over time 7 min for the final 3-4 OT Russia win. Russian boys should play another tough match just 17 hours after the battle with Finland and I think they will be an easy step for Sweden U20. Swedish boys we will be fresher, they make it last week in group B with an easy win 2-0 against Russia and I believe they will have another good times tonight.

SportIce Hockey
EventUSA U20 - Canada U20
SelectionUSA (U20) (To advance to final)
Strength10/10
Date04/01/2011
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.40
ReasoningUsa boys have a day more for rest and played a match less than Canada, after they won their group with 4 win of 4 matches. Canada lost the battle for the first place in their group after they were defeated by Sweden and they played a tough match in the quaters against Switzerland, while USA go directly to the semis. USA boys won this wolrd cup last season, they have no loss more than 2 years, this match will be playing in USA and I think Canada will have problems today. USA won all their matches with 4 or more goals so far, and tired canadians should be an easy step here through the final.