BBOTD - 30th December

2:45 Lingfield - Miami Gator - 1pt @ 6/1 (Bet365 - BOG) Form behind Final Drive looks solid, that one has since won twice in his subsequent 2 runs. They met over 1m 1f at Wolverhampton which isn't my selections optimum trip. He now steps back to 1m at a course where he has won previously over 7f and also run well over 6f here. He likes to plow along from the front and comes up against a field full of hold up horses, which should play into his hands as he can quicken very well from the front, especially if given a soft lead. He loves the all weather, he's consistent and progressive plus he's still only a 3 year old, so he may not be finished his progression yet. His run last time out was also probably a career best and it's mighty fine form in a race like this and I think he'll prove hard to beat. 6/1 looks a gift, he's only 7/2 in my book and if he can get a good run on Tevez then I think he will win, as that horse is the main danger in my opinion. Luke Morris is on board Miami Gator again which is another plus and he's a jockey I rate very highly, especially on the all weather. This one has a good chances here and could prove hard to catch if all goes well. *Remember to also post your BBOTD selections in the daily threads folks* :ok

Re: BBOTD - 30th December 3:00 at Taunton - Bold Addition - 11/2 Paddy Power The Nicholls yard is absolutely flying at the moment, so will take a speculative punt on Bold Addition in a reasonable race. The only time he hasn't been placed in four starts over timber was in a decent effort last month at Cheltenham under Noel Fehily. This French bred 5-year old is open to further improvement.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.