Computer software advise!

Re: Computer software advise! If you mean a program that selects your horse for you. In my opinion Ive never heard of a good one.( but I may be wrong) A lot of them are expensive promise winners but very few if any deliver, so I would keep my money in my pocket if I were you. But if you want a program to place bets for you there are plenty out there and some good free ones, Geeks toy is ok and free.

Re: Computer software advise! hi i own lots of betting bots and custom made ones, i have found the better more versatile bot is the marketfeeder pro, with this bot you can set it to suit most systems, ie - trainer,jockey,weight,age,sex, days last ran,form, binkers etc. but you do need some knowlage of excel to put the systems into triggers. but there are free bots out there. mcbee

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Computer software advise! I do have a few SOFTWARE PROGRAMS I use from time to time and what 1 as to realise its ONLY NUMBER CRUNCHING in someway but that does not mean it wont work. In my mind it depends on what it works on and whether its a set program or one you have a say on what the weightings are set at if using ratings in someway. I run a SOFTWARE thread on here but only SHOW the outsiders and as worked well in the past and also since showing the selections here. Some can be more or less what I would call pin pickers were very little imput is needed and 1 also 1 of the others used on the FORUM but not updated for some time but if you look you can see how well it does on somedays and a load of rubbish on others... The one I use for the OUTSIDER THREAD is what one would call a set program which asked for certain ratings and other relervent questions but in my mind the right ones but how the weightings are SET BY THE COMPILER I dont no but based on what I consider the right ones. This Software no longer exists. Now I have a program were I can set all the weightings as well as others that are set by the compiler but in this case if I dont agree with them I can alter them as well and that as also done very well in the past but it takes a lot of time to do a race as well as get the weightings right. I used to use that a lot but found the one I use for the OUTSIDER THREAD just as good providing I use it for CLASS 1 - 3 RACES ONLY as thats were it works well and in hadicaps picks horses you may never consider by looking at the race In CLASS 4 AND ABOVE not so good but to be honest never given it a good trial in those class races but on the odd day I have not performed anything like CLASS 1 TO 3. Some people may say they are a waste of MONEY and in some cases that maybe true but the ones I have I bought at the right price and in noway ever thought I was conned. Now you may see big page ADVERTS in the Racing Post and they can cost a hell of a lot and IN NOWAY SHOULD YOU BUY THEM. I use mine every Saturday and when their are TOP CLASS MID WEEK MEETINGS and only then and it WORKS FOR ME but in noway would I suggest everybody should buy one as this can take 1-2 hours to do on THE DAYS IT MAY APPLY. Also with this one it gives the 1st 4 in non handicaps but ONLY 3 in Handicaps even if 20 + runners but on some occasions their could be NO OUTSIDERS OR A LOT but in most case its never far off. Sorry cant suggest where you may get 1 know and to be HONEST unless I knew what it worked from in ADVANCE would never entertain it. Tony