Punters Lounge Oscars - Nominate Now

Spooner

Re: Punters Lounge Oscars - Nominate Now Ok guys heres mine, copied from the oscar thread. Get your votes in and dont forget to vote for the ATR as best forum, those pesky poker guys are after our trophy!! Punters Lounge Globally MVP Of The Year (punter with the most consistent tipping from all kind of sports) Kevshat, Knows his stuff in all sorts of sports and puts in loads of time pointing us to the winners. Lifetime Achievement (punter (past or present) who's tenure, attitude, dedication, effort and perseverance is a beacon to us all) - note, previous winners of this award are not eligible in this category (BH & Bowles10) Paul Ross, Not sure if the owner can be nominated and not sure why he hasnt won this before, he does an amazing amount of work behind the scenes to keep this whole thing going, Deserves a gold medal rather than an oscar for putting up with some stuff believe me. About time we all appreciated that. Best Overall Newcomer (punter that has given most to the forum, with less than a years tenure) Monterosso, Terrific asset to the forum in such a short space of time. Best System (Includes Glory Hunters - top system on the forum) Ralphie7, Been going donkeys years and still continues to make a profit, a remarkable number of views. Best Forum (forum award) ATR, Obviously. Punters Lounge Horse Racing Best Newcomer (punter that has given most to the Horse Racing forum, with less than a years tenure) Monterosso, not been here that long but has made a terrific impact with this write ups and general consistant tipping, also a very nice flow to his posts which make an enjoyable read. Horse Racing Punter Of The Year (punter with the most consistent tipping on Horse Racing) Trotter, Easy for me this one, anyone who can win both the BBOTD and the LOTD overall tables in the same year must be one hell of a consistant tipster. Wizzkid deserves a mention here too, a very disciplined strategy and a profitable one. Most Improved Horse Racing Punter (punter that has demonstrated the most improvement over 2010) Lars, he has surprised me over the last few months to be honest, his write ups and knowledge have improved no end and has become an excellent poster in the BBOTD threads. Best Individual Thread (punter with the best thread in ATR) Whoneedsrio, Rio's thread wins it for me because he takes us on a journey and brings something different to the ATR, from another angle and I always find his write ups interesting, for me its not who has the most profit or the most wins, i only tend to go back to threads if they give me something more and Rio's thread deserves a nomination here.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.