** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Match for Africa 2010 - Zurich

Sport Tennis
Event Roger Federer vs. Rafa Nadal
Selection Rafa
Strength 10/10
Date 21/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price SBOBet @ 2.78
Reasoning This will going to be a entertainment match where Federer will host Nadal at the Hallenstadion Arena in Zurich, Switzerland Tuesday evening in a match to benefit the Roger Federer Foundation which aims to help those in Africa and in Switzerland. This game won't have any impact on the rankings, so the question is not about who wins in this exho as “ownership”. Both players should be surely motivated to show their best tennis on the court, so IMO the winner can be anyone here. Even if this is a entertainment match I have to disagree with Federer's position of favourite here, no doubts that this game has NO impact on the rankings but still as I have mentionated both will be motiavated to play at their best level and in this situation we should see a not intensive but a serious tennis without any doubts. Remember that Federer did won the last game against Nadal and he is a litter bit overrated at the moment, today Federer could try to play some nice and in the same time riscky tennis which could reduce his chances of being the winner in the end. On the other hand Rafa is playing another style which is based on a very stable baseline play, so the things could come more easy and sure for Rafa.

Re: Match for Africa 2010 - Zurich I'd be really careful about this, guys. Fed and Rafa are playing twice in this charity series (tonight and tomorrow) and I'd be surprised if it wasn't arranged to provide a good show with both winning one. I'm not saying this is betting-scam match-fixing in any way, but I think entertainment will be the order of the day, and it might just be "arranged" that both get a turn to celebrate. It's about giving the crowd value while raising cash for Africa and I don't think it'll be at all tour-level competitive. This is just my opinion, so good luck guys - I hope it wins for you! :ok