** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Handball EC finals and semifinals

Sport Handball
Event Denmark-Romania
Selection Denmark -2.5 ah (Asian-handicap)
Strength 2/10
Date 19/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 1.85
Reasoning Semifinals of european championship. Denmark will play for 3th place against Romania. Denmark have great support and they play good. In last game they lost against Norway but Norway is simply out of competetion due high quality. Now Denmark will try to win against Romania. They played already in group phase and Denmark won 25-22. I think that Denmark ca win again by three or more. Motivation wil lalso be on their side because Romania lost yesterday against Sweden and they didnt expected that, so their motivation can be not so high today. My pick is Denmark -2.5 ah

Re: Handball EC finals and semifinals

Sport Handball
Event Denmark v Romania
Selection Romania
Strength 10/10
Date 19/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 4.00
Reasoning This will going to be the match for place number three, so the motivation should be at high level for sure. Both teams have played some nice handball till this stage but where one team is quite overrated. Denmark are playing at home and surely that this is an advantage for them but the odds on them are already just too low at the moment. Romania are a great team which can compete against any top team in the world and to offer such high odds on them seems to be really exaggerated. Speaking about the match between Denmark v Norway, well I just have to mentionate that the home team didn't showed and didn't impressed too much, they had clear big problems against Norway's defence as they couldn't find the way to score. Of course that Romania is not Norway but still there is a lot about certain Denmark which are just too overrated in this match most due to the fact that they are playing at home. On the other hand about Romania's defeat against Sweden I also have to mentionate that Romania had real chances to win yesterday's match, it was all about just some important moments in the game while Denmark didn't had a real chance against Norway. All in all, Romania are a great team as Denmark are too, should be a great fight but where no way Denmark deserve this position of clear favourite. Good Luck!

Re: Handball EC finals and semifinals Finals of european championship. Norway is simply best team in this competetion and they dominated in all tournament. They lost just one game and it was against Sweden in last game in 2nd group phase. Sweden then won 24-19 against Norway with extremly strong defence. Yesterday Norway won 29-19 against Denmark. Norway scored in almost all games in this tournament 30 goals or more. They didint scored just against Sweden more then 29. So i expect that Norway score around 30 goals today. They are simply better and more quality team then Sweden. Norway played bad against Sweden in that first game and i expect totally differen performance today. My pick is Norwar over 26.5 goals